Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOwL View Post
    The root problem is showed in the following description... "The Globe and Mailreports the teens from Port Alberni are part of a video game network that worships the Third Reich and whose platforms include profile pictures of the infamous imperial eagle from Nazi Germany."
    yes video games create all kind of shit, and the Government sits idle and don't make this games illegal, we all see it every day, guys living video game characters without any respect for human life, educating themselves with violence, I see no effort from anyone to stop this wrongly accepted education.
    Whats on tv/computer? Nothing dignified I am sure, only garbage influencing Our kids.
    The Funny thing is, In Nazi Germany the Streets where totally safe because anybody misbehaving in any way was immediately removed and thrown in a Concentration Camp, got quickly and harshly "reeducated" and if it was for a minor Offence was let go after a few Months of "education" with the warning second time around he would never walk out alive. Murderers and Rapists where quickly beheaded or hanged. It has been said any Woman could walk anywhere at night and was never bothered. A Street Drug scene like one can witness nowadays on Pandora Street in Victoria BC would be totally cleaned up within hrs.

Therefore when I see someone displaying a Nazi Symbol like some tough acting Motorcycle Types do, I know he is either a Fool or an Idiot, he would had not lasted 24 Hrs. in Nazi Germany.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Anyone equates video gaming to tv watching is reprehensible. This is a total different level of addiction. I don't play video games, but I can see the negative effects on children (mine amd their classmates). We are losing the next generation to video games
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

I jut hope they decided to off themselves in the woods. But I doubt they did so. They are living out their game.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

It's hard to know anything right now, as far as I can see the only person blaming video games is the dead beat dad with the restraining order. The murder of the two tourists is a complete unknown, and the death of the first guy could easily have resulted from a conflict that ecalated because he didnt want to help or assist the two wackjob millenials.

The references to Nazi culture and video games are the only thing the media has to push and maybe not that significant? Hard to say.

Again...they’re not Millennials. The oldest was born 3 years too late to be a Millennial.

Sorry, Gen Zers? I was going for the negative stereotype, but I'm sure its really irelevant. It seems like it all started with a breakdown and a conflict where they acquired a gun and killed a man. Hard to associate that with a lot of planning.

CTV-JULY 24 ARTICLE
    -Gillam local Bill Beardy, who found the burning SUV on Monday night(21st), said he initially thought it was a grassfire, discovered the burning car and two days later heard it belonged to the suspected killers.
    "It made everyone on edge," he told CTV News.
    Mr Beardy said he saw camping gear in the back of the burning vehicle.

It doesn't make any sense that they planned to hide & camp in the wilderness.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

I’m pretty surprised that the RCMP hasn’t apprehended either of these guys yet, given the resources put in verse the alleged inexperience of the teenagers! Hopefully no more are hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post

CTV-JULY 24 ARTICLE
    -Gillam local Bill Beardy, who found the burning SUV on Monday night(21st), said he initially thought it was a grassfire, discovered the burning car and two days later heard it belonged to the suspected killers.
    "It made everyone on edge," he told CTV News.
    Mr Beardy said he saw camping gear in the back of the burning vehicle.

It doesn't make any sense that they planned to hide & camp in the wilderness.
    Theyre more than likely nowhere near where the rav4 was burned, I’d be willing to bet one drive the Toyota while another followed, they burned the Toyota and took off the way they came in the second vehicle, for all anyone knows they’re back in BC, I’ve got a feeling they’re both dead.