Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Some need to calm down. We don’t know al the facts, wait till we get all the info on what’s happening. Keep this thread on topic please

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    Again, you all missed the point. Just because there is a juvenile court for 13 years old and federal criminal responsibility at age of 18, does not remove a parent's other liabilities (for example, financial) for their children until the children reaches the age of majority (19 in BC). These parents may still be sued by the victims. That is why they are in a denial. We have seen a lot such ridiculousness south of the border: the child got gunned down by cops and the parents claimed that he was just about to turn the corner with his life. Here in Port Alberni, the families claimed that their children were driving to Yukon looking for a job (thus turning the corner). Soon the RCMP will get the search warrants to gather information from these families.
    Read the other post and realize you and everyone else are lacking way too many facts to make assumptions

I won’t waste effort debating things that neither of us have facts to support or defend. Doing so would just be two clueless people talking out of their ass going on nothing but made up information

Personally not my style so I will wait for more information about this incident rather than make accusations/claims based on nothing but assumption

"I will wait for more information about this incident rather than make accusations/claims based on nothing but assumption"

Exactly. There has been way too much rampant speculation, theorizing and analysis here and on news comment sites by amateur Internet "experts" whose only experience is watching American CSI TV shows.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelD View Post
    There has been way too much rampant speculation, theorizing and analysis here and on news comment sites by amateur Internet "experts" whose only experience is watching American CSI TV shows.
    Hey, easy now. Gil Grissom would have solved this chit by the second commercial break...
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

I am all fine. I do not steal. I do not have much of jealousy. I do not teach my children to hate those who are one dime richer than us. My children are fine. All of them have one goal - to attend a medical school. Actually, my first born is already in. I never let loose my children to do bad things - no drugs, no smoke, no marijuana, no alcohol.

I do not defend criminal activities, unlike you.
    No drugs, no smoke, no marijuana, no alchohol...

No fun.

Didn't realize all of the legal things above were so awful.

I am all fine. I do not steal. I do not have much of jealousy. I do not teach my children to hate those who are one dime richer than us. My children are fine. All of them have one goal - to attend a medical school. Actually, my first born is already in. I never let loose my children to do bad things - no drugs, no smoke, no marijuana, no alcohol.

I do not defend criminal activities, unlike you.

Jesus mang, calm your tits.
    What's the point of getting so riled up about something we know so little about.
    You won't find anyone here defending criminal activities.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Jesus mang, calm your tits.
    What's the point of getting so riled up about something we know so little about.
    You won't find anyone here defending criminal activities.
    It's probably all his parents fault. String 'em up, they know what he's like.

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post

Burned out car now found in Manitoba.........possibly the 2011 Rav 4

A vehicle matching the description of the one northern B.C. homicide suspects Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, and Kam McLeod, 19, were driving was found burned out in northern Manitoba. Alaska Highway News / PNG
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

RCMP have just confirmed that the burnt out car is in fact the Rav 4
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    It's probably all his parents fault. String 'em up, they know what he's like.
    I would not mention your parents, nor to string them. You already have made them weep.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....