Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PAL Status

Re: PAL Status

Curious if your criminal record is squeaky clean or if perhaps they are spending a bit more time digging into the details of something that got their interest...?

If you are a model citizen, then this lengthy delay is really unusual... perhaps the liberal government is already applying their 'increased background checks' going back way more than 5 years...

My highschool daze would come back to haunt me if they looked back to the 70's and 80's...

I’ve been waiting for my card for 7 months now I called and they said my PAL is valid it just needs to be printed and sent. They also told me they have been having problems with there printer.
    Shoot em' Whack em' Stack em'

Arrow Re: PAL Status

Quote Originally Posted by BrookTrout View Post
    ... They also told me they have been having problems with there printer.
    Same printer that supposedly has been giving them grief for months upon months now. Convenient Lie?

My Lady's PAL is up for renewal. She requires that for work.
    Will let you know how long it takes after being submitted.

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

I just called and they lady I spoke with said they are experiencing technical difficulties and printing the licenses is taking longer than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Same printer that supposedly has been giving them grief for months upon months now. Convenient Lie?

My Lady's PAL is up for renewal. She requires that for work.
    Will let you know how long it takes after being submitted.

Cheers,
    Nog
    Shoot sorry Nog, didnt see you already mentioned the printer.

Quote Originally Posted by BrookTrout View Post
    I’ve been waiting for my card for 7 months now I called and they said my PAL is valid it just needs to be printed and sent. They also told me they have been having problems with there printer.
    Bang you and I both

My renewal took longer than it should have because I had gotten married since I first got it and my wife had to call in to say she was cool with me owning guns, once she called I had it in a couple of days.

My renewal took forever the last two times. I eventually got to talk to someone who could explain the problem, both times it was because of my RPAL. 15 seconds to straighten it out but 6 to 8 months to find someone who cared enough to bother.

Is this by circumstance or design hmm, have to wonder sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by bc7mm View Post
    My renewal took forever the last two times. I eventually got to talk to someone who could explain the problem, both times it was because of my RPAL. 15 seconds to straighten it out but 6 to 8 months to find someone who cared enough to bother.

Is this by circumstance or design hmm, have to wonder sometimes.
    I have to renew my RPAL soon. If I may ask, what was the problem and their solution?

Hmmm, I tried to pay my taxes but my printer was down. How does that work as an excuse? Wait, dog ate my cheque. Sorry, I’m late boss my truck ran out of gas. Why do my excuses get called as bull but theirs keeps on rolling out?? Actually never used any of these cause they are ... excuses! Do what you are supposed to or be honest why you can’t.