Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: PAL Status

Re: PAL Status

Well sure enough.. Called and was told due to "technical difficulties" they're printing the licenses in limited capacity and mine has not been printed and they cannot give me any sort of eta as to when it will be printed....

Well isn’t that just ducky. Most likely wait until they have a few hundred to print/process to keep costs down.

I did my renewal on line. Restricted and had it back in 2 1\2 weeks. My hunting partner has been waiting a year and a half. It doesn't make sense why there is such a long wait times for some.

Quote Originally Posted by BCTRUCKER View Post
    I did my renewal on line. Restricted and had it back in 2 1\2 weeks. My hunting partner has been waiting a year and a half. It doesn't make sense why there is such a long wait times for some.
    Did you supply a copy of your range membership? Or did you have to contact anyone regarding it? My last go around took 6 or 8 months, and was only resolved when I called the CFO and provided proof of range membership.

I contacted them last week (2wks after submitting RPAL renewal online) and was told my renewal was just transferred to CFO unit office for review and processing. I asked if they needed a copy of my Range Pass and mentioned the online application didn’t request it. I told them I would like to email a copy of my range membership in case needed and to avoid any delays processing. Then emailed a copy along with my renewal Ref#....now wait and see.

Got my PAL today, just short of 3 months since it was received for processing

Got my PAL restricted this morning, was a renewal I sent in May. Phoned in a week and a half ago to check, hadn’t been printed. I updated my shipping address to my office and she said that would bump me in the queue. I guess it did!

Delays usually happen when applying for RPAL because of inability to check references! They will try phoning once and if unable to reach your references will leave a message. It is then your references responsibility to return the call and your application then sits on hold! Had that problem first time applying , last time was incredible had renewed RPAL in less then 10 days!

I sent in my renewal online in January and I still haven't received my license. I called them a couple weeks back and they told me they were going to "talk to the CFO in my area" but I haven't had any updates. Brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by northof49 View Post
    I contacted them last week (2wks after submitting RPAL renewal online) and was told my renewal was just transferred to CFO unit office for review and processing. I asked if they needed a copy of my Range Pass and mentioned the online application didn’t request it. I told them I would like to email a copy of my range membership in case needed and to avoid any delays processing. Then emailed a copy along with my renewal Ref#....now wait and see.
    Just phoned for an update. RPAL was printed and mailed a week ago so should see it today or early next week. That’s 3wks from submitting online with photo off my cell phone to it being printed and mailed. I emailed a copy of range pass to CFO office as suggested by Caddisguy even tho it didn’t ask for it during the online application for RPAL. Pretty straight forward...no issues for me. Thanks for the heads-up caddis. If doing RPAL renewal online I recommend attaching scanned image of your range pass to your renewal if RPAL.
    Cheers
    Last edited by northof49; 08-13-2019 at 12:05 PM.