Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Venting time

Re: Venting time

Quote Originally Posted by BStrachan View Post
    There is no problem if it's legal but that's the problem I dont know if it's legal. The guy is white kids are native says he kills 3 to 5 deer a week...how does that seem legal??
    So instead of quietly passing on the pic and his info to a CO you decide to talk about it here? Cause we are gonna be able to give you accurate info right?

They might not sure doubt it as it's a farmers land he says he manages. He is white non native!!! He shouldnt be allowed to use his native kids or half breeds as he calls them to get game meat...
    Chill...you fellow white man gets a free ticket and your hating on him lol one country one law as you say, there one by one maybe all of you will shoot 3-5 deer a week(he ain't shooting that many a week anyway)

I know right!? I've known this guy for 30 plus years and he has been posting pics on his fb page for a few years now and I finally had enough.
    I spoke to a good friend of mine who teaches the CORE and PAL courses.
    He said it seems very fishy. So I called my ex friend out on it and bang he lost his shit on me blocked me on fb message.
    One friend down but I believe in legal hunting and I feel what he is doing wrong!!
    You've done the right thing. If he's really doing what he's posting, then he's a POS and should be dealt with under the law. Good on you for taking the high road and cutting this guy as a friend.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    So instead of quietly passing on the pic and his info to a CO you decide to talk about it here? Cause we are gonna be able to give you accurate info right?
    Isn't this what a forum is for; conversation, support, information?
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    Isn't this what a forum is for; conversation, support, information?
    You must be new here!
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear

Thanks for the support man. I've never been in this situation as a new hunter only been at it for 4 years without a single shot! But I love being out there such an adventure.
    Maybe he is allowed but I need to know as the poor deer he is taking are very young some ivè seen are 2 points but mostly spikers and always says it's a head shot and it's his boy who shoots them..I call bullshit.
    Thank you again..Friends come and go
    I guess I’m a piece of crap to..... I shoot spikers and two point also.... is that what bugs you the most about this ?
    Last edited by limit time; 07-17-2019 at 03:50 PM.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

^^^Might wanna read the whole thread before jumping in.

I’ve posted before...
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    I guess I’m a piece of crap to..... I shoot spikers and two point also.... is that what bugs you the most about this ?
    Umm no not at all. It's that he is WHITE and says he was allocated in to the native ways and now has status

So relax sit down and have a beer before saying you are a piece of crap. Cause I'm pretty sure your a nice guy who got amped up over my comment on spikers and 2 points. I have no problem with that. I put it in there cause that's all he shows very small deer does and spikers.

Also he claimed his son shoots them all at 200 plus yards and seems to be head shots every single time