Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Venting time

Re: Venting time

Quote Originally Posted by BStrachan View Post
    Umm no not at all. It's that he is WHITE and says he was allocated in to the native ways and now has status
    Don't worry about this comment (limit time's comment) The guy obviously hasn't read the thread.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Thanks Riverotter
    Hey BStrachan, you did the right thing. Don't worry about some of the cranky folks on HBC.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    Hey BStrachan, you did the right thing. Don't worry about some of the cranky folks on HBC.
    Thank you. I did what was I believe right. I guess some people agree with me and that is okay with me. I feel good about what I did.

Thank you. I did what was I believe right. I guess some people agree with me and that is okay with me. I feel good about what I did.
    And so you should, way to much of this shit going down lately!! Keep us posted IF the CO,s get back to you but I wouldn't hold my breath if he does in fact have status some how! K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    And so you should, way to much of this shit going down lately!! Keep us posted IF the CO,s get back to you but I wouldn't hold my breath if he does in fact have status some how! K
    Thanks and I give any update if I get one.
    Have a good night

Yes I did because this is a hunting forum lots of great people who will offer advice and educate me on any laws I may not be aware of.
    So why comment on my post if you have nothing to add besides faulting me for using my resources before I reported to RAPP.
    I dunno, you posted on the net and I am entitled to answer, my answer doesn't have to be a good answer at all in your eyes. You post, I answered

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    When you come across these kinds of posts, it’s a good idea to screen shot them so you can text them to a CO.
    I gave a few screen shots of his messages to before he blocked me for asking how he can shoot a deer in July and a small doe to boot.
    But I've screen shotted all his responses and his explanation to having status and how 20 plus years ago he was culturally adopted by our native ban in town.
    I'm going to contact the band, as it turns out I know one of the band members from school.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    I dunno, you posted on the net and I am entitled to answer, my answer doesn't have to be a good answer at all in your eyes. You post, I answered
    Nope it doesnt. But if you were upset about me commenting on how all he shoots spikers does and 2 points then you have totally missed my point of the post.
    I should not have said 2 points as I'd be stoked to get a 2 point but does and spikers. Especially if he is taking 2 5 deer a week.
    Pretty sure he could look for bigger bucks.

Nope it doesnt. But if you were upset about me commenting on how all he shoots spikers does and 2 points then you have totally missed my point of the post.
    I should not have said 2 points as I'd be stoked to get a 2 point but does and spikers. Especially if he is taking 2 5 deer a week.
    Pretty sure he could look for bigger bucks.
    My 1st archery buck was a spiker, wasn't about to wait for a bigger one to be within 25 yards, I shot it, gutted it and phuck me saw a 2x3 and 3x3 within the next 30 minutes. Never got that close to anything since and that was 3 years ago.

adopted in...call a CO lol
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member