Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Venting time

Re: Venting time

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    ^^^Might wanna read the whole thread before jumping in.
    Thanks Riverotter

Quote Originally Posted by BStrachan View Post
    So relax sit down and have a beer before saying you are a piece of crap. Cause I'm pretty sure your a nice guy who got amped up over my comment on spikers and 2 points. I have no problem with that. I put it in there cause that's all he shows very small deer does and spikers.

Also he claimed his son shoots them all at 200 plus yards and seems to be head shots every single time
    If I were to hazard a guess, this guy is full of @#$% for the most part. I'd definitley report him to RAPP as you have concerns he breaking the law but from what youve posted, he seems to be an attention whore. Report him and move on.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 07-17-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    If I were to hazard a guess, this guy is full of @#$% for the most part. I'd definitley report him to RAPP as you have concerns he breaking the law but from what youve posted, he seems to be an attention whore. Report him and move on.
    Ron.C I've done just that last night. Not sure the process once you report the concern. Do the Cos contact you or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    Chill...you fellow white man gets a free ticket and your hating on him lol one country one law as you say, there one by one maybe all of you will shoot 3-5 deer a week(he ain't shooting that many a week anyway)
    He is white not native and how do you know he isnt shooting that many a week? Ya I call bullshit but we dont have a free ride..The natives do thank yo.

Hopefully he posts pics of some fawns with spots still.
    That will be the end of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    So instead of quietly passing on the pic and his info to a CO you decide to talk about it here? Cause we are gonna be able to give you accurate info right?
    Yes I did because this is a hunting forum lots of great people who will offer advice and educate me on any laws I may not be aware of.
    So why comment on my post if you have nothing to add besides faulting me for using my resources before I reported to RAPP.

Ron.C I've done just that last night. Not sure the process once you report the concern. Do the Cos contact you or not?
    The report will be passed to the CO service and they'll chose how best to investigate. No requirement to update the person that made the initial report unless it somehow contributes to the investigation ie. they have follow on questions to ask you
    Last edited by Ron.C; 07-17-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    The report will be passed to the CO service and they'll chose how best to investigate. No requirement to update the person that made the initial report unless it somehow contributes to the investigation ie. they have follow on questions to ask you
    Okay thank you

In my two experiences with reporting, the one CO called me back, I was happy about that. I was even able to provide a bit more info.

When you come across these kinds of posts, it’s a good idea to screen shot them so you can text them to a CO.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.