Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Venting time

Hybrid View

Venting time

Must be in a bad mood but a guy I know posted pictures of him sitting by very young deer with his his two native kids ( he is white ) dead saying it's time to manage the land. He is divorced.
    Just pissed me off!
    Thank you

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Venting time

Sounds like he needs some good old fashioned "managing" if you know what I mean.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatter View Post
    Sounds like he needs some good old fashioned "managing" if you know what I mean.
    He messaged me cause I posted on his post saying how can you kill a deer when it's not even hunting season? I know your kids are Native but?

He replied saying he was adopted in 20 years ago and was now native and has over 1000 acres he needs to manage.
    ****ing bullshit

You should ask him what his management plans are and how shooting this animal fits in his plan
    what a crock of shit

He says he takes 3-5 deer a week...such bullshit and does from what I've seen. Find it very hard to believe.

Call RAPP, call the news and make it public on social media.
    Post up a link.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    Call RAPP, call the news and make it public on social media.
    Post up a link.
    Just finished talking to a friend who teaches the CORE and the PAL he says it's very suspicious never heard of a white guy being adopted into the native culture and given status.
    I'm reporting tonight online. If I'm wrong and it's legal fine but if not hope he loses everything

Quote Originally Posted by BStrachan View Post
    Just finished talking to a friend who teaches the CORE and the PAL he says it's very suspicious never heard of a white guy being adopted into the native culture and given status.
    I'm reporting tonight online. If I'm wrong and it's legal fine but if not hope he loses everything
    Yes it can happen. My grandpas band will let you in but only for good reason and yes they can grant you status. This will only allow you to hunt on the band land.

*******I just talked to my grandpa. I was wrong... can only get status with native blood in the veins . Bands differ to what percent is needed to be “status” member. But he did say on FN governed land he can hunt as long as the elders and council allow it.******
    Last edited by limit time; 07-17-2019 at 03:58 PM.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Quote Originally Posted by BStrachan View Post
    I'm afraid that it has become a practice of late. Native bands can bestow status at their discretion. Sometimes those that would be entitles are denied, other times those who should be denied are entitled. Nevertheless, most are "watered-down" and I doubt that there is a full blood south of the 60th parallel.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I'm afraid that it has become a practice of late. Native bands can bestow status at their discretion. Sometimes those that would be entitles are denied, other times those who should be denied are entitled. Nevertheless, most are "watered-down" and I doubt that there is a full blood south of the 60th parallel.
    Thing I've known this guy since I was a kid and he 100 percent white so that is why I'm confused as to how he can go and shoot deer whenever he wants. Oh well I'll see what comes of my RAPP report.