Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Venting time

Venting time

Must be in a bad mood but a guy I know posted pictures of him sitting by very young deer with his his two native kids ( he is white ) dead saying it's time to manage the land. He is divorced.
    Just pissed me off!
    Thank you

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Venting time

Sounds like he needs some good old fashioned "managing" if you know what I mean.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatter View Post
    Sounds like he needs some good old fashioned "managing" if you know what I mean.
    He messaged me cause I posted on his post saying how can you kill a deer when it's not even hunting season? I know your kids are Native but?

He replied saying he was adopted in 20 years ago and was now native and has over 1000 acres he needs to manage.
    ****ing bullshit

You should ask him what his management plans are and how shooting this animal fits in his plan
    what a crock of shit

He says he takes 3-5 deer a week...such bullshit and does from what I've seen. Find it very hard to believe.

Call RAPP, call the news and make it public on social media.
    Post up a link.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    Call RAPP, call the news and make it public on social media.
    Post up a link.
    Just finished talking to a friend who teaches the CORE and the PAL he says it's very suspicious never heard of a white guy being adopted into the native culture and given status.
    I'm reporting tonight online. If I'm wrong and it's legal fine but if not hope he loses everything

If it's legal, what's the problem?

Don't I always read posts on this site expressing that hunters need to be united?
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    If it's legal, what's the problem?

Don't I always read posts on this site expressing that hunters need to be united?
    There is no problem if it's legal but that's the problem I dont know if it's legal. The guy is white kids are native says he kills 3 to 5 deer a week...how does that seem legal??

Quote Originally Posted by BStrachan View Post
    There is no problem if it's legal but that's the problem I dont know if it's legal. The guy is white kids are native says he kills 3 to 5 deer a week...how does that seem legal??
    Could you ask him? If it doesn't seem legit, you could call rapp.
    When in doubt, just pin it.