Thread: Kuiu Peleton

Kuiu Peleton

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a pair of base layer pants. A co-worker suggested the Kuiu Peleton zip-off bottoms. I like the idea of not having to take off my boots and pants to remove them. Anyone have any experience with these pants or any other pants that have zippers? I couldn't find any other base layer pants with zippers but I assume they exist.

https://www.kuiu.com/global/shop/pan...color=Gunmetal

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kuiu Peleton

I have them, game changer for sure. Paired with Saxx underwear your life will change.

The zip off LJ's are pretty awesome, super quick to get them off when you don't need the extra layer. Too bad kuiu is the only company that offers them.

Been wondering the same thing. Thanks for posting the question. I have the Peleton 240 hoodless jacket and I really like it as a base layer or on its own.

Great concept and I love mine. If you have read about kuiu already, their gear fits small. The legs on mine are a little shorter than i was expecting and they are tight not around the waist or thighs, but in the calf and ankle areas. If you know someone who has a pair, I would suggest trying them out so you grab the size that fits best.
    There was a time I thought all parties that cared for wildlife and habitat conservation could find common ground. I was wrong. Adapt....

Im waiting for the zip off merino bottoms to come back in stock. I like merino over synthetic personally for base layers. love the zip off idea.