Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Alberta draws are out!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fort McMurray
    Posts
    2,176

    Alberta draws are out!

    It looks like a trip down south to 118 this year for antlered Muley’s. A good friend drew a tag too since we put in as a group draw. Antlered Whitetails are open so it should be a good trip.

    I shot a Muley there in 2016 that grossed just over 180 so I’ve been looking forward to getting back there now for a while.

  2. Site Sponsor

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    okanagan
    Posts
    2,990

    Re: Alberta draws are out!

    nice, my cousin drew a november sheep in cadomin! im gonna go for the hunt just to be there!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fort McMurray
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Alberta draws are out!

    Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    nice, my cousin drew a november sheep in cadomin! im gonna go for the hunt just to be there!
    Dream hunt for sure!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Walnut Grove
    Posts
    1,068

    Re: Alberta draws are out!

    Nothing for me this year. Got drawn last year, and was successful with a nice mule deer.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cranbrook
    Posts
    2,546

    Re: Alberta draws are out!

    Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    nice, my cousin drew a november sheep in cadomin! im gonna go for the hunt just to be there!
    Awesome man. We hunted Cadomin in Nov in 2010 when my wife drew. Pretty cool experience for sure.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cranbrook
    Posts
    2,546

    Re: Alberta draws are out!

    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    It looks like a trip down south to 118 this year for antlered Muley’s. A good friend drew a tag too since we put in as a group draw. Antlered Whitetails are open so it should be a good trip.

    I shot a Muley there in 2016 that grossed just over 180 so I’ve been looking forward to getting back there now for a while.
    Good luck again there man!

    Dad drew a Wainwright antlered moose muzzleloader tag, he had a cow tag there a couple years back so we are looking forward to it.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    666

    Re: Alberta draws are out!

    Did they provide you with CWD information with your successful draw?

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fort McMurray
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Alberta draws are out!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2chodi View Post
    Did they provide you with CWD information with your successful draw?
    No, nothing with the draw.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    666

    Re: Alberta draws are out!

    That is one of the zones that has a compulsory testing requirement and there are also rules about what you can bring back to BC.

    https://www.alberta.ca/chronic-wasti...e-updates.aspx

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Duncan B.C.
    Posts
    1,336

    Re: Alberta draws are out!

    202 Mulies

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •