Thread: MU7-23 e LEH Moose

MU7-23 e LEH Moose

I had originally asked this question on my first post. I did get one reply but for some unknown reason I can't find my original post or the reply in the forums, so will ask again/ If any one has hunted this area it would be great to hear about access/accomodation etc. Draw is for Oct10-25th.

2. Site Sponsor

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Re: MU7-23 e LEH Moose

Cow draw? Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Accommodations are what you bring with you! Bring your own gas/food/ect for your entire stay, it will be 2 hrs back to someplace to buy stuff. Bring an ATV, and a car top boat/canoe, to open up options to hunt moose. You may get lucky with one on the road, or not! Not a whole bunch to road hunt in, And lots of deactivation's. The MU's to your north have a bit better roads, but not much. If you have the time walk in to Arctic lake, you may just find the moose you are looking for there, but its a rough pack out from lake to cutblock edge! The fishing is pretty darn good around there too! PM me specific questions! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Why didn't you shoot them?...Too small ?....Dennis

Often wondered that since. Was a bit of a nightmare spot for recovery. I was up to my armpits in water a few times in the dark heading back to the road . Maybe for the best we didn't shoot it
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004