Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stone glacier

Re: Stone glacier

I have the xcurve frame with the sky 5900 pack. Extremely comfortable, fits me a lot better then the mystery ranch packs found hip belt perfect for myself and I have a 32" waist

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey87 View Post
    I have the xcurve frame with the sky 5900 pack. Extremely comfortable, fits me a lot better then the mystery ranch packs found hip belt perfect for myself and I have a 32" waist
    I have the same pack and it fits me so comfortable to go down on a 17 km hike last week with 27 lb in it for the first try and super comfortable I love that it's so lightweight. I can go in minimalist form with just the dry bag and the pack

Quote Originally Posted by sako79 View Post
    I have the same pack and it fits me so comfortable to go down on a 17 km hike last week with 27 lb in it for the first try and super comfortable I love that it's so lightweight. I can go in minimalist form with just the dry bag and the pack
    Did a 3 day backpack trip 2 weeks ago and loaded 40lbs worth of crap to see how it would handle a bit of weight. Couldn't be happier with the way it carries and the simplicity of the bag

I have the same pack and used it on a goat hunt and whitetail, had no problems with it hiking out a complete deboned whitetail. only i bought from them i didnt like was their rifle sling/holder. maybe i have it set up wrong but sometimes the release buckle gets snagged or dosent open smoothly. if i were to buy again id probably go larger, most my hunts are 10+days and its tight without using the meathself to start the hunt

I have the Sky Tallus 6900 and really like it. Fits well and has enough room for gear/equipment for a 10-14 day hunt. I have the gun sling and it works fine.