Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Craigslist Ad for Fraser Springs

Re: Craigslist Ad for Fraser Springs

Laughable if it wasn't so serious.....

https://www.canada.ca/en/fisheries-o...ok-salmon.html

Absolute shit show

It's ironic that fisherman who actually care about the fish are in the minority and we have a gov't who caters to minority groups...if only we were fashionable
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Wish the news would show that stuff, but there’s no way a native could do anything wrong in this day and age, it’s just plain wrong
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Did you report this? Totally unacceptable.

Arrow Re: Craigslist Ad for Fraser Springs

Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Did you report it Nog?

Sto:lo FN’s are allowed to sell. But yeah, the river has to be open for them to do that. It’s shaping up to be a bad year. Poachers aren’t helping.
    By the time it got to me it had already been reported, and the ad had been pulled.
    Apparently reported to the RCMP as those who reportedly did so refused to deal with DFO in any way, shape or form.
    I cannot fault that.

There are NO commercial openings.
    If anyone has managed to somehow miss the background on this matter, I suggest a hard look at this thread:

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...eries-Closures

FN openings were "supposed" to be "very restrictive in nature, and extremely limited as to number."
    There have been over 50 DFO sanctioned in-river FN openings since the restrictions on Chinook were applied to every other sector.
    Those openings occurred (and are occurring) on the most endangered runs of springs the Fraser has.

Very much a Tragedy, and one created directly by DFO catering to Blackmail Demands from the Fraser FN's.
    There is some indication that the Minister may have been directed in these actions by the PMO.

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Rcmp wont deal with this...its in Dfo's court and they wont touch this...guaranteed.

Wonder if they would trade for a nice wool blanket......

Sure would be nice to get enough people with balls for a protest fishery. I’d definitely join in, but how many others would do the same?
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by j270wsm View Post
    Wonder if they would trade for a nice wool blanket......
    Shock humour has been taken away from us these last few years. Humour is a peculiar thing... it doesn't want to die out in me.... The Libs haven't finished with me yet...