Thread: Indian Arm Roosevelt Elk

Threaded View

Indian River Roosevelt Elk - 2-08A

Hi All,

Just want to put it out there to start, this is not a "put in for a draw that I don't even know where it is" thread.

As usual this year, I checked my LEH and found I had drew for a goat tag I was hoping to pull, YES my years made, I get to do a hunt I really wanted to.

I log off and log into my old mans, and have to check twice to make sure I'm not imagining things but he drew the Indian River Bull Elk

Being from the lower mainland, this gives me great opportunity to put boots on the ground and start working as this will probably be his only opportunity at harvesting an elk and I want to make sure we make the most of it.

Now I've already reached out to some people who I know have experience with the tag and elk hunting(as I havent done alot) but I also wanted to post to the public if anyone was open to maybe shedding some light they have on the area or would be open to having a chat/PM me, it would be greatly appreciated and if theres any help I can give back, I will be sure to do so.

Cheers and goodluck to all this year!
    Last edited by porthunter; 07-02-2019 at 04:24 PM.
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends

WSSBC Monarch; RMGA; 2% for Conservation Certified; WSF; BCWF

2. Site Sponsor