Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Burn part II: One last shot

Re: The Burn part II: One last shot

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    Starting out with the grouse scare and then you teaching your son them him explaining morals to your girl is priceless.. looks like you have learnt really well and will continue to learn with your son learning..(awesome)

Enjoy your smoked meat.,. if you put half the effort into smoking the meat as you did this great write up it will be amazing...

Great job and thanks for sharing.
    The write up was nothing compared to what's in store for this meat!

Thanks again for all your input along the way, really appreciate it and hope your boy gets a monster buck this fall!

Thanks to everyone that took the time to watch/read, it may be a lot of "been there, done that" for some of the seasoned vets but for people that are just starting out like I was not long ago every detail matters...I always appreciated the long winded write ups and gained loads of knowledge from them so thanks for baring with me in the hopes that I might provide some info for the next new kid on the block.
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear

Re: The Burn part II: One last shot

Quote Originally Posted by 45freezer View Post
    Yup, could have just put "bear down" but what fun is that right?
    Noooo! LOL that's what Facebook is for.

"Shot this guy tonight"

Like really? How exciting... never heard of a bear being harvested before... cool story... "Shot this guy" hmm yeah that brings me excitement, just like I was there... hopefully the couple hundred "likes" from nobody who really cares gives you the dopamine spike you were seeking

That's what makes HBC my favorite hunting hangout. Great community, great stories... can't beat it.

Thanks again for taking the time to write it all up.