Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to save our awesome BC wildlife and presearve the right to hunt in BC forever.

Re: How to save our awesome BC wildlife and presearve the right to hunt in BC forever

Hunting in the dark is illegal, but I'm not so sure discharging a firearm is.
    Dispatching a critter in a trap on your trap line is definitely one exception and you can even use light assist. Haha.

Re: How to save our awesome BC wildlife and presearve the right to hunt in BC forever

Thats what there doing . lol..Trapping bucks at night. Now i get it. good to know though. Thanks for the tip on the trapline. I wonder if you could pitlamp Raccoons legaly on a trapline?
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    Dispatching a critter in a trap on your trap line is definitely one exception and you can even use light assist. Haha.

Hey be nice now . you havent bin on here long enough for comments like that! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by quarterman View Post
    Pro 111 you are a window licking idiot

I was actually hoping to get alot more flack . you guys , this site is getting boring. U guys that know me . Well will just leave it at that. lol.. Have a good hunting season..

Thats what there doing . lol..Trapping bucks at night. Now i get it. good to know though. Thanks for the tip on the trapline. I wonder if you could pitlamp Raccoons legaly on a trapline?
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post

Nope, critter has to be physically restrained in a trap before you can legally shoot it at night.

I guess you could slap a #2 Duke on a paw, post mortem.