Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ways to consearve wildlife and still enjoy the hunt so we dont wipe it all out.

Re: ways to consearve wildlife and still enjoy the hunt so we dont wipe it all out.

Hmmmm. maybe, just maybe, all hunters should hunt by the same rules!

Re: ways to consearve wildlife and still enjoy the hunt so we dont wipe it all out.

sorry all game populations hit a all time low of my lifetime...that said i am personally seeing a hige rebound in region 3 and my dad is seeing the same in region 8...region two blacktails are thick...and elk ever increasing.provincialy there are adjustments that need to be made..

as per long range shooting i have met many men with a multy recticle and or turret but have never shot those distances in practise but will claim to shoot at game...that is grosse...shoot within your capability for respect for the game not just conservation.

ways to consearve wildlife and still enjoy the hunt so we dont wipe it all out.
    BC hunting regs are the control valve, follow the regs and the allowable take is sustainable.
    Hunters blaming hunters for populations declines is damaging and self-destructive
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

LOL . OK good answers. Was bored the other night . Thought I would stir the pot a bit.. Ron C.. I love my Ziess . LOL..
    Nice to see there are still some on here with a sense of humour.. Site was getting kida boring..
    Happy Hunting.

You are all correct in saying we shouldnt really be banning anything.
    lol .

You would starve around Kamloops. lol . To many restrictions...
    Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    lets ban islanders from the mainland..hell your only allowed to hunt in the mu..you live in.