Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best seat covers?

Best seat covers?

I have a new to me 2017 power wagon and was wondering what the best seat covers are a guy could get. We have two dogs and they can wet and muddy quite easily. lol. Is neoprene the way to go? Any ideas are appreciated.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Best seat covers?

Wet Okole. That’s all you need to know. I have them in my Ram 3500 and 4 years in with two dogs they are like new. Had another set in our Tacoma for 8 years with Labs. Seats underneath were like new when we sold the truck. They are neoprene, and fit exceptionally well.

https://www.wetokole.com/mm5/merchan...Covers&yr=2017

If you are in the Vancouver area you can have a look at mine in my 2014 3500.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Sheer Comfort in Vancouver makes very good seat covers. I opted for the codura rather than the neoprene based on the recommendation of one of the better upholstery places on the island.

Northwest seat covers gets my vote. Had them in the truck for 5 years now. They are water resistant fabric. Sewn to the same pattern as your seat upholstery from the manufacturer so they fit tight and look good, don’t move around underneath you. Mine have been exposed to mud, sand, soggy wetsuits, coffee spills, the dog...holding up great. Just wash them once in a while, which is easy to do. Made in Vancouver too, lots of custom colour options. Only downside is on long trips I find them to be a bit sticky, (like a leather seat vs cloth) so I throw a blanket down to sit on if it’s gonna be over 5 hours in the chair.

https://www.nwseatcovers.com/en/seat-covers

I went with Northwest too. Trying to buy local. They’re great covers. Hard to put on. But they don’t move around either. They were over $800 when the dust cleared.

Northwest here as well. Went with the ballistic fabric. Love them.

Northwest Seat Covers get my vote too. Had them in a couple of my vehicles over the last several years. Excellent quality, locally made, and will last forever.......

Quote Originally Posted by Citori54 View Post
    Sheer Comfort in Vancouver makes very good seat covers. I opted for the codura rather than the neoprene based on the recommendation of one of the better upholstery places on the island.
    I love my sheercomfort ones as well

Installed the Marathon seat covers in a camo print - waterproof and tough as nails. Had them on for 9 years now and the only issue is the color has faded on the drivers seat (9yrs) with a combo of sunlight and my large carcass on them. Expensive but nice.
    Tick tock, tick tock...waiting for hunting season...

buy new leather cheap skate