Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exo K3

Re: Exo K3

Quote Originally Posted by sako79 View Post
    What does everybody think of mystery ranch they seem to have smaller bags and somebody told me they're no longer made in USA their overseas now
    They've been making their hunting packs overseas for a while now, nothing new there. But quality is still top notch

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    MR definitely the best value
    Gotta disagree a bit here. I consider Seek Outside to be THE "best" packs on the current market, all factors considered.

seek

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    Gotta disagree a bit here. I consider Seek Outside to be THE "best" packs on the current market, all factors considered.
    have you packed meat in one?
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

absolutely ordered...cant wait to pick it up

Have any of you guys received the new K3 yet? I did the pre order and no word on mine yet!

i really really wanted the exo 3500 last year when i bought a new pack but after everything said and done it was basically a 1000 dollars way to much for a pack in my opinion. ended up going with the MR metcalf for 550 to my door and couldnt be happier still drool over the exo packs but way to much to have it landed here.

I was going to order an exo-k3 but with the weight and the cost to my door I ended up getting an Stone glacier x curve and sky 5900 pack so far I'm loving it very happy with my decision

Quote Originally Posted by bchunter181 View Post
    i really really wanted the exo 3500 last year when i bought a new pack but after everything said and done it was basically a 1000 dollars way to much for a pack in my opinion. ended up going with the MR metcalf for 550 to my door and couldnt be happier still drool over the exo packs but way to much to have it landed here.
    Where did you get a Metcalf for 550 delivered?
    They are priced at 680+
    I need to find a deal like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Talltimber1 View Post
    Where did you get a Metcalf for 550 delivered?
    They are priced at 680+
    I need to find a deal like that!
    i ordered from rampart when i called mystery ranch they said that was there canadian distributor and they had the pack 150 dollars off at christmas last year!

I emailed exo about my pre order on monday. I told them I was leaving on a hunt in 9 business days. Today they sent me an email saying they are Fed Exing my pack priority. Dont think there is enough time for it to get here but I am hoping!