Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exo K3

Hybrid View

Exo K3

Has anyone thought of ordering the new exo k3 packs. Thinking I may just have to order the 6400 but I got to wait till Monday I think to be able to order it

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Exo K3

I have a 3500 K2 I picked up in 2017 and it’s really hard to not go after the new one they have that I think is 4600. The only thing I wish my 3500 had come with is that horseshoe zipper instead of just down one side.

I'm really happy with my k2, been using it since 2016. I have the 2200, 3500 and 4500 bags. Great company to deal with too
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I didnt even know I needed a new pack until about 2 years ago when I stumbled across the exo mountain site. I am getting a bit older and by the reviews I read their revolutionary new packs would cut 10 years off my age. While I dont quite feel 10 years younger on the mountain my K2 exo 5500 sure makes carrying weight a more pleasant experience! They make a great product. I got on the pre buy list and am looking forward to the new 4800! Sure hope it gets here before my end of august hunt!

I've heard really good things about many packs there's so many to choose from and I'm getting a headache LOL

Absolutely love my k2 3500 and am just deciding whether to buy a 5500 or new 6400 bag only.

Quote Originally Posted by g2mike View Post
    Absolutely love my k2 3500 and am just deciding whether to buy a 5500 or new 6400 bag only.
    Me too but trying to decide on that or a stone glacier now

Watched the video on that K3 frame, i wonder how that frame extension section will hold up, im sure they tested it a lot but looks kind of weird to me. And the stretchy shoulder straps are kind of iffy to me as well. Seems like they would be comfortable but how will they be in 3-4 years? Sacked out and too stretchy?

What does everybody think of mystery ranch they seem to have smaller bags and somebody told me they're no longer made in USA their overseas now

Quote Originally Posted by sako79 View Post
    What does everybody think of mystery ranch they seem to have smaller bags and somebody told me they're no longer made in USA their overseas now
    They've been making their hunting packs overseas for a while now, nothing new there. But quality is still top notch