Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exo K3

Re: Exo K3

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    I emailed exo about my pre order on monday. I told them I was leaving on a hunt in 9 business days. Today they sent me an email saying they are Fed Exing my pack priority. Dont think there is enough time for it to get here but I am hoping!
    Hope you receive it in time

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    I emailed exo about my pre order on monday. I told them I was leaving on a hunt in 9 business days. Today they sent me an email saying they are Fed Exing my pack priority. Dont think there is enough time for it to get here but I am hoping!
    I think my k2 3500 came within a week.

Crazier was when I ordered my 5500 bag only earlier this summer. Ordered 11pm sunday, confirmation 10am Monday and the FedEx guy was at my door Tuesday afternoon. Thing must have shipped by rocketship. And I didn't pay for the good shipping.

There have been a bunch of guys on the FB group with the same story as you. Leaving in a week and no pack. Exo is getting them their packs in time. Terrible roll out of gear that was supposed to be ready in February but at least they're trying to get stuff to people

k3 4800 arrived...took everything apart, extended the frame...looks pretty rugged and able to handle the abuse I put on my gear
    Loaded it with 50lbs of weight, wondered thru a few trails with no strain on the shoulders or low back. Glad I bought it

EXO came through and got me my pack! I swapped my gear out of my K2. loaded the new K3 and got an hours hike in! Feels very familiar. The suttle changes are worthwhile. 4 more sleeps before my hunt!

Just ran the new Kifaru Fulcrum 7800 on a 8 day 105km dall sheep hunt, pack weight 58-60lbs plus rifle...
    I replaced my first generation Kifaru long hunter. I was very happy with the original and I am extremely happy with the new one with all the changes and upgrades. Very spendy by the time it lands at your door but well worth it.
    Running the mystery ranch metcalf for a day pack to be able to haul out a buck and love the pack for the purpose. Packed out a boned out, skinned 150 class tom and skull this past winter with bow and day supplies on it no problem.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker View Post
    Just ran the new Kifaru Fulcrum 7800 on a 8 day 105km dall sheep hunt, pack weight 58-60lbs plus rifle...
    I replaced my first generation Kifaru long hunter. I was very happy with the original and I am extremely happy with the new one with all the changes and upgrades. Very spendy by the time it lands at your door but well worth it.
    Running the mystery ranch metcalf for a day pack to be able to haul out a buck and love the pack for the purpose. Packed out a boned out, skinned 150 class tom and skull this past winter with bow and day supplies on it no problem.
    Was the pack not heavier coming out or no luck on a ram

Any field reviews on the 6400?

Quote Originally Posted by 264mag View Post
    Any field reviews on the 6400?
    All that i have talked to have said they like the changes and prefer the new K3 packs
    was planning on getting the old 5500 but think will just go with the new 4800.
    There is some reviews on Rokslide.

I have the 5500 and it’s great. My only complaint about exo is the top lid is too small.