Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Just joined the site to ask for help

Re: Just joined the site to ask for help

Don't worry, I am still laughing. Nothing sour about me. I fully stand on my views. No apologies from me. I just notice that some people try to slam as many as they can in their posts. Like I said, all good in my world. My post from here 8 years ago was for an ex wife and the sight was newer. Times change as do people. There's a reason why I haven't asked ever since, because I have no problem finding great hunting country. Bring it on still if you feel you need to. It won't change my mind and my feelings don't get hurt. But still... I feel there are great people on here. Like water on a duck's back. I keep feeding my fellow ducks and they keep eating it up. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    The attempt at attacking others others rather than owning up to not thinking through your rant before posting is not helping you any. Just repeat the following and be done with it” I guess I was guilty of asking for advice with my post maybe I should not be complaining about others doing the same”. It’s one thing to screw up it’s another how you respond to screwing up

I am actually laughing my ass off watching you dig a hole do you want a shovel?

So there you go you received helpful advice
    Read the posts, I made it quite clear that my post was thought about. Thanks for joining it late for your 2 cents. No issue with what I had to say and I stand by it 100%. Sorry if some folks don't like it. There are way too many people that think scouting is something done from a computer. At one time, I did too but I learned that there are better ways than just typing on a computer. I don't know many people that are the same and haven't grown in a timespan of 8-10 years. This site has its' know it alls, computer scouts, great guys, awesome hunters and I enjoy reading their posts. I also can take a good ribbing and can dish it out as well. I don't get worked up when getting attacked as I am a big boy that can handle it just fine. I don't need to post about my moose, elk, bison or big deer. My ego isn't that big so sorry if a certain few feel that I need to do that. I also don't mind helping someone out for most things, even good hunting areas that I don't hunt anymore. Hell, if I find a guy that I can tell knows his stuff in person and in the bush, I may help even more. If someone wants a great experience with their kids and especially if there are any sick or disabled children, I am more likely to help but I don't post it on here. Not everyone hunts from a computer for spots. Get off your asses and find a dirt road. And yes, still smiling fellow ducks. It is looking wet outside again today.

Can you just cut it out dude. Everyone can see through your hypocritical Bullsh** and wild one gave you some really good advice.

Stop digging a hole for yourself. Stop calling others for their spots which makes no sense as people can be helpful without giving their own spots. And stop trying so hard to get everyone to know how you're "laughing" about it. No one cares.

I, for one, wont reply to this thread anymore. I encourage others to boycott it as well as it is useless

However, you cared enough several times. Seems 270 can't handle someone disagreeing with himself. Obvious by most of your responses on other threads. Like I said, this sight has all kinds. Let's see if you can take your own advice and stop.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Can you just cut it out dude. Everyone can see through your hypocritical Bullsh** and wild one gave you some really good advice.

Stop digging a hole for yourself. Stop calling others for their spots which makes no sense as people can be helpful without giving their own spots. And stop trying so hard to get everyone to know how you're "laughing" about it. No one cares.

I, for one, wont reply to this thread anymore. I encourage others to boycott it as well as it is useless
    Please don't encourage others to ignore the post. It shows you need others to collectively "swarm" this fellow by ignoring him. Rock on Cameron, stick to your guns. There's a few here who have some sort of buttbuddy agreement where they collectively attack one person. Jelvis comes to mind, jasmine etc. Kinda funny actually...a group of 50+ year old men cornering the "posting" territory of HBC and declaring who should be heard and who should be made fun of. How could Cameron not laugh at all this? Anyway, who wants a spot? Ask and if I have a tip I will tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    Please don't encourage others to ignore the post. It shows you need others to collectively "swarm" this fellow by ignoring him. Rock on Cameron, stick to your guns. There's a few here who have some sort of buttbuddy agreement where they collectively attack one person. Jelvis comes to mind, jasmine etc. Kinda funny actually...a group of 50+ year old men cornering the "posting" territory of HBC and declaring who should be heard and who should be made fun of. How could Cameron not laugh at all this? Anyway, who wants a spot? Ask and if I have a tip I will tell you.
    You bet! You nailed it.

The only way to see new areas is to go to them. What better reason to go to a new area than to have an LEH for that area? My buddy got a draw for moose in an area none of us have been to before. You bet your ass I'll be asking if anyone has an advice. Why not? Could be useful. I'll also being using every other resource I have available to be me to conduct research.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajsawden View Post
    The only way to see new areas is to go to them. What better reason to go to a new area than to have an LEH for that area? My buddy got a draw for moose in an area none of us have been to before. You bet your ass I'll be asking if anyone has an advice. Why not? Could be useful. I'll also being using every other resource I have available to be me to conduct research.
    Why not right? Ask for help and pass it on if you can. Imagine if the whole world ran like that, I ask a good deed for someone else and in turn do something for another...I know the world doesn't work like that but "my world" does and it has worked quite well so far. Ajsawden, pm me if your buddies Leh is in 5-02 but you better have a sweet wt spot for me since I've never headed east before lol

The hunting experience extends far before actually getting boots on the ground, thinking / planning / dreaming about what to do, or where to go.

This forum sure did help me out when I started hunting in my mid-30's. Don't like a thread / dude, ignore and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    What help? I have yet to see you post any animals you have taken so as far as I'm concerned we dont even know if you're someone whose advice we should be taking :P

You joined in 2011 and one of the FIRST threads you started was "moose help 7-11" for a draw your wife got. Did you forget that?

I just checked ... it was THE first thread you posted. Talk about hypocrisy.

Here is his thread..... asking for help in his first head on HBC:
    http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...aw-help-please

for the Win!

I also Echo adriaticum 's post..... most people put LEH into places they would like to go, and cant just go scout... some of us have been doing it for a long time and have figured that out....