Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just joined the site to ask for help

Re: Just joined the site to ask for help

that is gold, too funny lol

sure it gets old seeing "can you help with my leh" posts one after another, but no different than all the fake "leh's are out" posts on the forums and FB...but the easiest thing to do, simply keep scrolling, easy as that, just move onto the content you want to read
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    What help? I have yet to see you post any animals you have taken so as far as I'm concerned we dont even know if you're someone whose advice we should be taking :P

You joined in 2011 and one of the FIRST threads you started was "moose help 7-11" for a draw your wife got. Did you forget that?

I just checked ... it was THE first thread you posted. Talk about hypocrisy.

Here is his thread..... asking for help in his first head on HBC:
    http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...aw-help-please
    Mic drop!

Haha I was gonna say my first thread was to ask for my Bison LEH help and plenty of members offered to help.

This is the great thing about the website. Free speech! It really doesn't matter if people like my posts. The banter is always enjoyable to read and it's all good. Some nice jabs at me as well. Lol. You should only dish it out if you can take it. Lol. All good. As for posting anything about my prime hunting spots, that is something I will never post about. I saw firsthand on how that goes. As for private messages, they are private for a reason. I have helped enough.

I like to think of myself as a Sportsman first, and a hunter second. I have helped a few people in the past, and undoubtedly will help in the future. Isn’t this how it should be done? My 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    What help? I have yet to see you post any animals you have taken so as far as I'm concerned we dont even know if you're someone whose advice we should be taking :P

You joined in 2011 and one of the FIRST threads you started was "moose help 7-11" for a draw your wife got. Did you forget that?

I just checked ... it was THE first thread you posted. Talk about hypocrisy.

Here is his thread..... asking for help in his first head on HBC:
    http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...aw-help-please
    I'm not all about these "Help me" threads, but this is pretty funny... Thanks for digging that fact up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    Sounds like someone didnt get his LEH.

The last thing the hunting community needs right now is more infighting.

Join, and ask away. Lots of us willing to help first time posters
    Well said Sir. United we stand, and divided we fall.

I didn't get a draw this year, can someone point me in the right direction????
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

I don't think this is infighting. I think there are some good points and jabs. Some facts, some not. I knew it would stir the pot and a good banter is healthy. Good for a few laughs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    I didn't get a draw this year, can someone point me in the right direction????
    Safe on foods.

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    People put in for LEH where they think they could get it, not where they know the area.
    Most people don't know most areas.
    I understand that to a certain degree. However many areas with the best odds do require a huge undertaking that most aren't prepared for. I honestly don't mind steering someone in the right direction but the majority of threads since the results have been released are regarding new to area or never been to.....

By now every area must be covered with threads regarding the same question. If your going to take the time and money it takes for some of these draws wouldn't you want to know about the area first