Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Just joined the site to ask for help

Re: Just joined the site to ask for help

Lol. Nice one! That better get you into the cool club. I will even push for that one. Don't make my cheeks hurt any more than they do already!
    Last edited by cameron0518; 06-26-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    Please don't encourage others to ignore the post. It shows you need others to collectively "swarm" this fellow by ignoring him. Rock on Cameron, stick to your guns. There's a few here who have some sort of buttbuddy agreement where they collectively attack one person. Jelvis comes to mind, jasmine etc. Kinda funny actually...a group of 50+ year old men cornering the "posting" territory of HBC and declaring who should be heard and who should be made fun of. How could Cameron not laugh at all this? Anyway, who wants a spot? Ask and if I have a tip I will tell you.
    X2 The guy has been laughing at himself we all put our feet in our mouths once in a while... Its one thing joking but people dont heve tobe dicks....

Quote Originally Posted by cameron0518 View Post
    Bring it on still if you feel you need to. It won't change my mind and my feelings don't get hurt..

Awe I will Bitch, Y'all cant come down hea' all back peddlin' like dis! not without no flack sun
    when All'yall get all bustid'n shit caught ya'll gotta take da hit man. dats how it rolls sun.

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.. View Post
    It's not about grumpy hunters, and yes it is always good to lend a hand. However I do feel among the hunting community its becomes like a good fishing hole. I've spent years in different areas, trying and failing, trying and succeeding, try and just having adventures. That's hunting. Too me its always the same questions asked, where do I go to get the animals .......

Sometimes you just have to experience life for yourself and not ask others what it's like.
    Hmmm you do make some great points, I agree..when I do try and help..its more along the lines of what..why..how..hunting the rut is different than hot sept days or cold november days..how and why has changed.
    As to where..its more of where not..because of land issues, rd restrictions, current logging.etc etc..a couple of huge grizzlies had very low travel corridors..yes I was much more specific..Justin...and a seperate 2 hunters both got OLD 9 foot 800 pound bears..moose its the north of your MU or south of the mu..they still have to do the lions share of the work..
    But I appreciate and truly understand your point..and actually agree
    There is a lake I wont talk about for moose, a valley for Dalls.....so not absolutely everything is on the table..in case I fool myself and Iget better and not so sick.having said that I have 2 new bear hunters that im going to share everything about whatever I have lesrned about black bear hunting..mentoring..pass it on
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    Awe I will Bitch, Y'all cant come down hea' all back peddlin' like dis! not without no flack sun
    when All'yall get all bustid'n shit caught ya'll gotta take da hit man. dats how it rolls sun.
    Another computer warrior but one that can't speak English. Trying to make a name for himself? Sounds like a rap song. Gangster's Paradise? I gotta admit that one takes the cake for dumbest jab as it never made me laugh. Thanks for saving my cheeks on that one! Don't worry, you won't get me going , not in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron0518 View Post
    Another computer warrior but one that can't speak English. Trying to make a name for himself? Sounds like a rap song. Gangster's Paradise? I gotta admit that one takes the cake for dumbest jab as it never made me laugh. Thanks for saving my cheeks on that one! Don't worry, you won't get me going , not in my nature.

lol the only one in here that was actually meant as a joke didn't make you laugh?
    that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    The whole time I read that sentence I pictured you saying that while pointing a Glock sideways with one pant leg rolled up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    The whole time I read that sentence I pictured you saying that while pointing a Glock sideways with one pant leg rolled up lol

Badass!!!
    I was having a stressful afternoon when I posted it and I really needed to get the "Idiot" out of me..... didn't get it all there is still some in there.

But I recall that one gripe was about folks applying for an leh hunt and then asking for info.
    As far as I am concerned, "it's LEH", so if you cant hunt it but someone else can, then help out, imo.
    What, everyone trying to protect a bull or something in hopes they win and it's grown to be a monster??
    Unlikely.

GOS hunting I can understand not wanting to hand out too much info.
    And I get older folks generally help out more because they just don't get out there like they once did, so help others out.
    If anything the people you helped can always send a pm and let you know what they saw and how it was.
    (I know someone asked me once about a particular area and that person told me what they experienced and what had changed from my info)

But for LEH hunts, what's the big deal to help?

Good Post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Steven Rupp an example to us all.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.