Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No LEH? Join the GOS crew

Re: No LEH? Join the GOS crew

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    No LEH for me this year, but no big deal as i always consider LEH as a bonus. This province has phenomenal hunting during GOS. Mt. Goat in the Kootenays, Moose/Elk/Caribou and Sheep up north
    Well said sir. LEH is a bonus.

My son got a moose leh in zone 5, him, his friend, my friend and myself all got denied doe in zone 5, try again. As for what to hunt, birds, bucks and fish.

Chinese corrupting our hunting. Buying all the licenses and LEH. Poaching bears and any game they can. Wholesale slaughter last few years. Good luck trying to fill tags. Bitched to ministry and got moose LEH extended...so now who got a moose tag?

No leh draws for me just a couple mule deer hunts, a day or two of grouse and will try to get out after a blacktail

Same goal as every year, fill two deer tags. Lucky enough to have gotten a fairly local doe LEH authorization, the draw I wanted the most, as it is an easy one to include the wife and young kids on with a high chance of success for a full freezer. The wife may have her CORE by the fall so getting her an opportunity is another goal this season. Love the local deer hunts the most.

Quote Originally Posted by eatram View Post
    I by no means am besmearching Mr. Shockey. On the contrary, he is the icon in our community. He must be extremely lucky or someone within the ministry thought it best that he wins this tag. Either way, the optics looked bad, and he returned the tag. Outstanding decision-making and proving his character once again. It does smell of "rigged" though.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/archi.../t-108518.html

I've got a number of other examples, but I don't want to dredge this up again. Search for it in other posts.
    You can buy unlimited number of entries for that draw...and it was in 2011...who's to say he didn't drop 10k on entries...
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member