So i have an Arcteryx jacket i have been wearing for many years. Never used it for bush wacking so the thing is in pristine condition. No rips, stains, tears ..... yet, Arcteryx refuses to fix it.
Despite the jacket being in great condition they have deemed the "lifetime of the product" has expired. What a complete sham these "not your lifetime, but lifetime of the product" warranties are, since determining the lifetime is always up to their discretion.

Anyways, the jacket is delaminating in a couple of spots. Arcteryx basically glues certain panels on the jacket instead of stitching and some of that has come undone. One of the pit zips is completely come off and there is a huge hole there now as a result. Definitely has to get fixed.

My options are:

1. Let arcteryx keep my jacket and take their 50% off deal for a new one
2. Repair the jacket somewhere that can handle laminate repairs.
3. Repair it myself with seam sealer

Does anyone know who repairs higher end garments like Arcteryx? Anyone performed their own repair on delaminated pieces?

To be honest, i like this jacket more than anything i can buy for $300 (which would be about 50% off of their retail price), and i'm not really eager to spend $300 on a new jacket as i don't wear a rain shell that often.
This isn't my jacket, but shows what i'm talking about: