Thread: Bull Moose Fight!

Bull Moose Fight!

I head out on a moose hunt in October and find two bull moose fighting over a cow.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Bull Moose Fight!

Why do I have troubles as of late "seeing videos"??

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Why do I have troubles as of late "seeing videos"??
    Me too , just started in the last few weeks . Just a black square shows up no link .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

wonder if it is on the hbc end or one of the last windows updates?

Quote Originally Posted by buckdynasty View Post
    thanks...……………...

Great footage, really liked the interaction between the two bulls and cow. What the bulls were doing I wouldn't really call a fight, more just feeling their oats. Couple of young guys just pushing each other around a bit after hearing the cow call. I'v heard moose fight and then investigating the next day and finding where the battle took place, the ground was all torn up, small trees pushed over with hair hanging off, (small trees, 4-5 inches in dim.) hair, blood, and snot laying on the ground. The noise that the bulls made while they were fighting is what really stuck out, the smashing of antlers and the weird grunting, almost howling and trees getting smashed.But good on you for getting some great footage.

Awesome footage. Nicely done. These two young bulls are 'fluffers' they haven't really figured our fighting and f****** yet. Immature bucks often hang out with the does until the breeding bucks arrive. I suspect meese do the same...

Check out Brad Fry's real fight footage here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KcAitXyzW4

Quote Originally Posted by ACB View Post
    Great footage, really liked the interaction between the two bulls and cow. What the bulls were doing I wouldn't really call a fight, more just feeling their oats. Couple of young guys just pushing each other around a bit after hearing the cow call. I'v heard moose fight and then investigating the next day and finding where the battle took place, the ground was all torn up, small trees pushed over with hair hanging off, (small trees, 4-5 inches in dim.) hair, blood, and snot laying on the ground. The noise that the bulls made while they were fighting is what really stuck out, the smashing of antlers and the weird grunting, almost howling and trees getting smashed.But good on you for getting some great footage.
    Yeah, I'd agree. Nothing close to a fight between two breeding bulls for sure.