Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Do Ranchers Ever Lose Calves to Black Bears

Re: Do Ranchers Ever Lose Calves to Black Bears

Wow somebody has a good imagination and likes to make stuff up. Ive never said any of that.
    I dont like the word hate but definately looks like there is a few haters on here.
    Can sure see why there is such a problem with society and when you see the news and all
    the bullying going on in schools now days, they are even thinking of charging the parents of the
    kids in one state now. No real need to worry about bears,cats and wolves attacks by humans can be
    much worse and many of them have guns.
    Probable a few forum rules broken as well but some are exzempt from the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    yes if your going to send your cattle to wild range land you will loose some..

that all said some areas will have very high predation..
    there are a lot of bears in the province..i mean alot..

i have alot of animals myself and loose my share too predators.. that said if i get a shot at one i take it...
    loosing livestock sucks... scaryier yet is when these animals come near your family.
    if lbm new very much about ranching he would have a whiskey with a rancher and get educated what its like.
    Don't drink but have had a fair share of meals with them, and no what its like with some, that's why some are unhappy
    they don't like when the other side is shown.

Gcreek not sure if you answered the question or not but sounds like you dont call in a licensed verifer to check things out
    unless Lays are for you call them in.

Good thing i have LBM on ignore, apparently a fair bit of BS being emitted by the responses ......
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Gcreek not sure if you answered the question or not but sounds like you dont call in a licensed verifer to check things out
    unless Lays are for you call them in.
    I have done enough of them that I know what is needed, the time that I didn’t take photos there wasn’t enough left to verify 4 hours later. Last I looked, one didn’t need a licence to take pictures of a dead animal.
    That said, Lays do a lot of mitigation for me. Wish others weren’t out there teaching wolves to be trap shy. Would be a lot cheaper to deal with them.

Dan and company are probably the most knowledgeable and successful in the province. You never hear much from/about them but where they intervene predators die if I had a wolf problem that's who I'd be calling.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.