Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Ranchers Ever Lose Calves to Black Bears

Re: Do Ranchers Ever Lose Calves to Black Bears

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Do you think maybe others on here peddle BS as well?
    HBC is famous for comments that can’t be backed with truth.
    The law supports the shooting of bears in the act of harassing or killing livestock.
    It had best be provable that the killing of the bear was warranted.
    Im not saying the old SSS rule is never applied....but you don’t need to be a rancher to pull that off.
    I bet a share of SSS jobs are pulled off because a bear happened to crap in someone’s yard or raided their stinking garbage can.
    The majority of ranchers have an appreciation for wildlife.....they also seem to take a lot of badmouthing from a few within the hunting community.
    I wonder how many of the big mouth, BS peddlers are spewing their crap because somewhere in the past some rancher kicked the dudes sorry ass off his ranch because he was hunting there uninvited?
    Ok... you worded that better than I did ��

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    Ok... you worded that better than I did ��
    I have to.....I tend to get banned real easy for extra long periods of time!
    LMAO

I have to.....I tend to get banned real easy for extra long periods of time!
    LMAO
    Some times the the truth is hard for some to hear and even harder for them to accept.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    Some times the the truth is hard for some to hear and even harder for them to accept.
    Very true.....one day the hunting community will wake up and realize how a select few individuals have almost almost sunk our boat thru the division they’ve supported.
    Thats the way it goes, Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    ?? Maybe simpler than having to explain how things work to people like you ?
    How do things work, if law supports it as you say why do something illegal, why hide it, maybe its not done according to law?

Do you think maybe others on here peddle BS as well?
    HBC is famous for comments that can’t be backed with truth.
    The law supports the shooting of bears in the act of harassing or killing livestock.
    It had best be provable that the killing of the bear was warranted.
    Im not saying the old SSS rule is never applied....but you don’t need to be a rancher to pull that off.
    I bet a share of SSS jobs are pulled off because a bear happened to crap in someone’s yard or raided their stinking garbage can.
    The majority of ranchers have an appreciation for wildlife.....they also seem to take a lot of badmouthing from a few within the hunting community.
    I wonder how many of the big mouth, BS peddlers are spewing their crap because somewhere in the past some rancher kicked the dudes sorry ass off his ranch because he was hunting there uninvited?
    Sure there is some BS on here, some also get worked up when the truth is put forward as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    ...............Yes it is...……….

Very true.....one day the hunting community will wake up and realize how a select few individuals have almost almost sunk our boat thru the division they’ve supported.
    Thats the way it goes, Jim.
    Yes and every one will have there own opinion on who those are.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    How do things work, if law supports it as you say why do something illegal, why hide it, maybe its not done according to law?
    Seriously? Do you argue just to hear your own voice ? Post to see it in print ? Go sit in the corner, think real hard and I am sure you can come up with the answer.

LBM, you missed answering one simple question....what have you personally done lately for the good of wildlife other than criticize others on here?
    I might as well throw out another question....have you had tea & cookies with Sadie Parr recently?