Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: trichinosis laboratory analysis

Re: trichinosis laboratory analysis

Fish worms don't bother me either, I caught a big halibut and folks said to cut widely around the stomach, I saved it all, there were a few worms, dead and invisible once cooked..I'm more worried about the mercury from a 60lb halibut than the worms..
    Unexpected wealth will arrive. Remember he is the richest, who is content with the least, for contentment is the wealth of nature. Although you look for riches, realize that wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. When riches come don't forget that man's true wealth is the good he does in the world. So when opportunity knocks, grab it. It is easy at any moment to resign the possession of great fortune, to acquire it is difficult and arduous.

Zoltar

the worms in bear and fish dont bother me but I make damn sure the wife doesnt catch on

Just something to think about. But lots of moose have tapeworm cysts in there meat. Read about it . its passed on through wold shit in the grass. moose eat the grass , worm goes into there bloodstream and turns into a cyst in the muscle. Wolf kills and eats moose and the cyst turns into a worm in there gut. They shit it out and on the cycle goes . I have personally seen two moose from the peace country with these cysts in there meat.. No more rare moose steaks . lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    Dog food, if the pooch will even eat it lol.

No clue how you guys can enjoy bear meat knowing it could be infested with worms.

Il stick to a moose deer elk diet