Quote Originally Posted by Walking Buffalo View Post
No need to be alarmed Bugle, side discussions with a bit of heat are essential marketing ploys.
Since I bumped up your thread, viewer count has tripled.
That's a good thing.
If it gets locked, a new one can be started. That's really not a big or even a little deal.

Or, as I queried, the thread will be moved to the Recipe or Gear forum, like Mods are doing with other heated threads.
Not alarmed or worried.
Just disappointed that the topic of "where CWD" is being spotted etc becomes a topic of to bait or not to bait (make it a different thread).
I get it is easy to go "sideways" on threads, guilty of it myself I suppose at times.

To me, just makes coming here etc seem "Counter Productive" or even "informative" for that matter.
I can see why so many have left HBC.
Some being gone was good, but many I enjoyed on here.
Some had good points but "can never just play nice" I suppose.
Finger pointing never ended up being useful in the end, especially if it is directed "sideways" in the "chain of command".

Was apart of a Company who had a lot of potential (just like BC could with it's wildlife and hunting opportunities).
Boss didn't understand the workers and only saw one way to make money.
Foreman were shareholders who only saw cutting corners as a way to "scoop more profits" in their pockets.
Workers asked to do impossible things and the foremans didn't care because it cost money.
Boss didn't want to hear it and to take it up with foremans etc, so round and round we went. (just like now in BC)
And, in the end all the workers could do to vent was take jabs at other workers or only "look out after themselves" (sounds familiar).
Pretty "Universal" as to what happens when the system is FUBAR.
Needles to say, a company that had so much potential and possibilities is now "out of business"!!
HMMM...…So I ask.....
Where do you think we are headed??????