Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: CWD reported within 50 km of the BC border

Re: CWD reported within 50 km of the BC border

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    I sense a grumpy old fella ^^^^
    Keep up the good work
    So how old are you? Older the me...
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    So how old are you? Older the me...
    Im 54
    I retired 6 yrs ago
    Whats your point

You come across as cranky

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

If you got to name drop..what does that say about you???bio,speed dial...roladex..sorry cnhm
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Still waiting for the speachless thing
    And yet another thread goes completely sideways because of egos. Horshur, you contribute nothing to this site other than crowing from the sidelines like an annoying rooster. Seems to run in the family. Give it a rest and keep the focus on the thread topic.
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    And yet another thread goes completely sideways because of egos. Horshur, you contribute nothing to this site other than crowing from the sidelines like an annoying rooster. Seems to run in the family. Give it a rest and keep the focus on the thread topic.
    Your kidding right?....

If you got to name drop..what does that say about you???bio,speed dial...roladex..sorry cnhm
    Sorry I'm proud of the relationships I have built, seldom if ever I drop a name.

Keep complaining, keep undermining, keep doing nothing but snipe, keep killing HBC

CWD ..........

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Your kidding right?....
    Focus is, or was on CWD but you can't help but take shots at Ourea from the cheap seats. He keeps providing accurate info but all you seem to want to do is derail.
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by bownut View Post
    OK then.
    I was informed at a wildlife meeting about some changes and thought you could look into it for me. Now I can rest knowing that we are in good shape.
    Thanks again for all the wisdom I have gained on this site.
    Cheers!
    You have a hard time telling the truth.
    I still have the messages between us.

You knew nothing factual about a "big cull", yet started a thread claiming so.
    I questioned you, learned that you were full of it, and called you out.
    http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?150362-CWD-Update&highlight=cull

Why would you think I would "look into it"for you?
    You never asked, and I never offered.

You have made a name for yourself in Alberta wildlife management circles.
    One of a person that can't be trusted.

Look, this was a CWD thread, and want it to stay that way!
    To keep people informed and if other members get any more info to post up so us hunters in BC are aware!...period!

I am fine with a thread on To bait or not to and cams and winter feeding programs.
    Nothing wrong with a debate.
    Issue is the loss of RESPECT members start to have on certain issues.
    I don't agree with the Mods "locking the thread", but I understand it is easier to do then send out a bunch of pm's informing folks of their actions etc.
    Which in the end is what happens "Locked Threads".
    And worse, the lack of Respect grows!

What amazes me more, is that at a time like this, where the FN have done a good job of uniting and taking advantage of todays political climate,
    and getting a lot of things settle to their advantage "permanently" that will affect us non FN outdoors folks forever going forward.
    Anti's who have also taken advantage of todays political climate and got the G Bear hunt shut down and focused on who knows what species to be next,
    like Goat or Sheep to be placed on the no hunt list.
    A Ministry That Lacks any direction or "support" to correct the issue as to Preds and Wildlife Habitat etc and watching our hunting experience go down
    the toilet because ungulate numbers are in the tank and still declining further.
    Now the risk of CWD also in the shadows.

And we sit here bitching and barking and blaming each other.
    Like a bunch of dogs fighting over a few "table scraps"!!!

You folks do realize that eventually the "table scraps RUN OUT"!!!!
    Then what?
    Who do you blame then???
    Will it matter???

Totally F'n useless this site has become.
    Sad part is FB hunting sites are just folks posting pics and yes, a few Societies posting up important info but outside of that, just a bunch of chest beating.
    That is what makes/made this site different.
    Total lack of respect for the site and for others if you ask me guys.
    And worse, totally useless to get our hunting back to a place where we can enjoy it, which I will guarantee will stop all the finger pointing at each other.
    I give up.
    Doubt with this stuff it will ever get better.
    I feel sorry for the future generations that we weren't a "smart enough" (or didn't "smarten up") to start to get Wildlife and the lifestyle of hunting
    back on track for them.

What will they be able to achieve once it is all gone and all rights taken away.
    Doubt they will be able to do anything at that point.
    And we were to blame for that starting to happen.

Bugle, you say we need to do this and that.
    People are either leaders or complainers.
    There are folks that are doing what they can to support and make a difference be it today or yesterday.

Cut and pasting readily available information won't make much difference.
    Hope you get my point and intend no disrespect.
    Last edited by Ourea; 08-09-2019 at 01:15 PM.