Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lac du Bois bear. Poor form.

Re: Lac du Bois bear. Poor form.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadda View Post
    https://imgur.com/dfqeCkT
    https://i.imgur.com/YsB13bs.jpg

Some douche nozzle left his bear carcass right off the side of Lac du bois road 7k. Hey asshat, you forgot a bunch of garbage and your knife. Why were you in such a hurry?

they were probably in a hurry cause you are not aloud to hunt there if im not mistaken that is protected grasslands that your not aloud to hunt till like 15 km basically when the timber starts!

Quote Originally Posted by bchunter181 View Post
    they were probably in a hurry cause you are not aloud to hunt there if im not mistaken that is protected grasslands that your not aloud to hunt till like 15 km basically when the timber starts!
    You can actually hunt the area as long as you are outside city limits. Go to the City of Kamloops website and check their mapping software and see where the boundary ends.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

I haven't hunted there so im not sure but i didn't think the protected grass lands had anything to do with restricting hunting just access like atv and vehical use?

Edit - i see BHB cleared that up.
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

well looks loke they dumped it..

they could have picked a better spot and taken the garbage bag...but hey rolling the leftovers out of your truck does not make them a asshat..they probably shot it last light took it home and processed it than ditched it very tired.

The grasslands provincial park is actually open to hunting as per the regs and parks act (once you get out of city limits) however you are not allowed to shoot there for any purpose other than hunting in an open season, in other words no target practice and random shooting stuff. Also, be careful when you do get to the timber as it turns into the McQueen Lake/Isobel Lake no shooting area.

Quote Originally Posted by russm86 View Post
    The grasslands provincial park is actually open to hunting as per the regs and parks act (once you get out of city limits) however you are not allowed to shoot there for any purpose other than hunting in an open season, in other words no target practice and random shooting stuff. Also, be careful when you do get to the timber as it turns into the McQueen Lake/Isobel Lake no shooting area.
    Correct - I have an email from the conservation trust fund that bought some land in the area stating it was cool to hunt there too. Just have to watch the 1km radius around the above mentioned.
    Last edited by skibum; 06-05-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Posting the pictures to Imgur is not the best idea either. I agree that was a poorly chosen dump site. Again, we need to stop drawing negative attention to ourselves. Obviously someone who dumps something like this is not concerned with other peoples opinion. Poor choice but they'll do this again somewhere else, wherever it happens to be convenient at the time.

No shooting zone in the kamloops. No shooting zone within 1 km of mclean/isobel and some forestry area near there. No shooting in the ecological reserve. All signed.

I posted the pics to imgur because the hbc site wasn't working to upload pictures. Any suggestions for a better host?

there was some problem bears at mcqueen lake that where attacking people may be one of those..

google kamloops bear attacks