Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody know when the results of LEH gets released?

Re: Anybody know when the results of LEH gets released?

Doesn't make sense to me with it all online they can't release the results an hour after deadline...the only thing I can think is there's behind the scenes political issues holding stuff up...
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

With the tbd number already up. I’d expected next Monday they should be available by noon. But that’s probably me just being over ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    With the tbd number already up. I’d expected next Monday they should be available by noon. But that’s probably me just being over ambitious.
    LOL Id be very surprised if we saw them in June

All of the CO's need to go through the tags and cherry pick the best ones for their "friends" first.

Quote Originally Posted by eatram View Post
    All of the CO's need to go through the tags and cherry pick the best ones for their "friends" first.
    I must have a friend who is secretly a CO cuz I’ve done pretty well with LEH draws

Quote Originally Posted by eatram View Post
    Bahaha. I’d like to think that’s tongue in cheek talk but something tells me you’re serious.

I'm emailing them asking for an extension. One week is not enough to decide for my Region 5 draws, plus I've been super busy and my computer is slow. I hope you will all join me in calling an emailing asking for an extension until sometime late July Gives me and others more time to put in for draws that other people wanted that I'll just apply for and probably won't even hunt... plus it gets the government more money which is always a good thing j/k
    Last edited by caddisguy; 06-02-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Take a cold shower.... The government is slower than your coldest date!
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopper View Post
    Bahaha. I’d like to think that’s tongue in cheek talk but something tells me you’re serious.
    hahaha no kidding. Conspiracy theory on LEH. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    Doesn't make sense to me with it all online they can't release the results an hour after deadline...the only thing I can think is there's behind the scenes political issues holding stuff up...
    They usually have to go through a witness process and that is why it takes so long. They get it verified that they didn't cheat and no one was drawn with any bias.... I don't know if they witness each draw or do a witness for each species. With the time it takes them to turn results around, I would say it is for each draw.