Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voiding a LEH draw?

Re: Voiding a LEH draw?

Quote Originally Posted by JG75 View Post
    Hey guys,

I applied for an LEH for bull moose in a region I wish I hadn't . So when I went to go apply in another region got an error message saying I was only "allowed one application per species".

I haven't applied for LEH in 2 or 3 years I dont remember if that was the case then, but is that new? I swear I remember putting in for multiple moose draws in the past.

My question is if I void my application on the BCeid website, can I reapply in the region I wanted? I'm worried if I void this one it still won't let me re apply and I'll lose both opportunities.
    If it was only a few years ago that you applied last and you had been putting in for several moose draws, you have had no idea how the system worked. Even when it was the card system, you got a first and second choice on one card for each species. You were not able to put in 10 cards for moose. If you did, your others were voided and you gave your money away to a good cause. Knowing the rules and regulations is highly recommended in anything you do.

Hey all. I see that some are having trouble applying for LEH. I too was in this camp until I noticed that my phone was running a internet browser that wasn't compatible with the government website.

Be sure that you are using one of the browsers listed here https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/s...e-applications

And try again... I used Chrome on my android phone and it worked ok...good luck!

i had to void a leh this year for moose and change my area you get void it but there is no refund and than you just redo it so if the change is worth $6.30 than do it.it was worth it to me.

I did it this morning. Got up at 515 to void and reapply for goats. System was overloaded last night so it didn't work. If you have trouble doing it during the day or at night, get up early when no one else is on the system