Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voiding a LEH draw?

Voiding a LEH draw?

Hey guys,

I applied for an LEH for bull moose in a region I wish I hadn't . So when I went to go apply in another region got an error message saying I was only "allowed one application per species".

I haven't applied for LEH in 2 or 3 years I dont remember if that was the case then, but is that new? I swear I remember putting in for multiple moose draws in the past.

My question is if I void my application on the BCeid website, can I reapply in the region I wanted? I'm worried if I void this one it still won't let me re apply and I'll lose both opportunities.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Voiding a LEH draw?

You get a first and second choice per species, that's it. I don't think you can cancel and change your choices that's why they make you accept your choices before charging you.
    " We must strive to touch the land gently and care for it as true stewards, that those who follow us and assess our record may see that our mark on the land was one of respect and love, not cruelty and disdain."

Robert B. Oetting

Proud BC Resident Hunter

Hello,

You can void your initial application and re-apply, I did it last year with a mule deer draw and it worked without issue.

'rifle
    Nearly all people can stand adversity, but if you want to test a person's character, give them power.

But I think you have to pay again

Yep, no refunds. And OMG, I'm on there this am trying to apply for LEH & I feel like I'm back in the dialup days of the interweb! They've got to fix that chit. Keep getting communication errors & pages take forever to load!
    Last edited by mike31154; 05-27-2019 at 12:18 PM.

If you do your leh before the last week they are due it’s a breeze 😀

I've been trying to check if the rest of my group put in for Bison yet for the last 45 minutes. Crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
    Yep, no refunds. And OMG, I'm on there this am trying to apply for LEH & I feel like I'm back in the dialup days of the interweb! They've got to fix that chit. Keep getting communication errors & pages take forever ot load!

Quote Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
    Yep, no refunds. And OMG, I'm on there this am trying to apply for LEH & I feel like I'm back in the dialup days of the interweb! They've got to fix that chit. Keep getting communication errors & pages take forever ot load!
    Fix what? It works fine, the problem is all of the fools who wait until the last minute and overload the site lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Fix what? It works fine, the problem is all of the fools who wait until the last minute and overload the site lol
    Thanks for that, much appreciated. It's the 27th today, 4 days remaining to apply for LEH. Not sure that's considered the last minute. I only received the info to join a shared LEH several days ago, so that makes me a fool. How many hunters are there in BC? Less than a million, just a guess. Government server can't handle a little bit of traffic? Even the process to apply for species licences was a chore. I guess I'll try again at midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyLimper View Post
    I've been trying to check if the rest of my group put in for Bison yet for the last 45 minutes. Crazy.
    Looks like someone woke up. Seems the stroke of noon things cleared up & working. Still takes time to load, but no more communication failure errors. They took my money.