Thread: Repairing sitka timberline pants

Repairing sitka timberline pants

Found a small 1/2" rip on my thigh right on the front of my timberline pants. Any recommendations to repair or better off sending them in for repair? Love these pants and they have been awesome until now. don't want to F*** them up..
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Repairing sitka timberline pants

Quote Originally Posted by r106 View Post
    Found a small 1/2" rip on my thigh right on the front of my timberline pants. Any recommendations to repair or better off sending them in for repair? Love these pants and they have been awesome until now. don't want to F*** them up..
    I have the same pants. I would think since its only fabric (no Gortex membrane etc) that any seamstress or person that sews could easily fix it. I personally wouldn't send mine in for that, I would probably just get a needle and thread and do it myself.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Look at Tear-Aid or Aquaseal as a fix.

If they don't have a membrane, lots of dry cleaners fix clothes. Wouldn't think it would cost 10 bucks to fix

Ok will try stitching it up. Can't f it up to bad starting with that lol. Thanks for the tips.
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

If they are your hunting pants, then any shop that hems pant cuffs and replaces zippers will be able to do it for about $10.

If you're one of those guys that wears hunting clothes to a trade show (roll eyes) and so they have to look good, then you're probably better off asking Sitka.