Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bear european weineirs.

Re: bear european weineirs.

i highly recomend keeping it really cool until the smoker was key to give them that snap.

I took bear ground nto Gary's Gary's European deli for pepperoni, it was great. Try there for other sausages would be my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    yes i used the ice trick and it was really cold outside so it helped to keep things cool.
    i ran bear meat through adding turkey as i went...

i raised 50 turkeys so i had s lot of turkey and shot the bear off the hill buy my house.

after grinding twice i started to hand emulsifie the mix i then added spices and emulsifying powder..

once i stuffed in the cases i threw them in the smoker for one hour.. and then into a preheated oven until the hotdogs hit 160 degrees. about half hour at 350..

from there i bought some buns and brought a barbeque to work and fed the whole crew.
    Did you add fat of any kind?
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

no being a older bear and a older turkey i just ground it...
    my wife doesnt eat pork so i have always used bear meat as my fat as needed for all sausauge.

made another batch today no turkey in there tropped a drop of oil in though...also made some salmi smoker is smoking right know 30 pounds made another 60ish to go...jerkys done and vacum sealed for fall back packing add to soup..good cuts ate 3 packs rest vacum sealed and frozen for know.

go shoot some fawn killers boys fawns are dropping and so are the bears.