Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FN issues Repost

FN issues Repost

I have been thinking a lot about these illegal actions about to be taken against law abiding Canadian citizens, in fact it keeps me awake at night worrying about the state of our province and country that my kids will be left with.This is a very serious issue not only for hunters but for our economy and livelihoods, there seems to be no amount of consultations or reconciliation that will appease FN putting forestry,mining,oil investments at serious risk.Recently I have tried not to post much here as what I have really only accomplished is bitching and stating the obvious with no solutions, so my question is there an effective group that we can offer financial or even verbal support to lobby for our cause.I wish I had the political savvy and eloquence to do something but I dont, we need a strong voice.

I did post this in open chat but maybe here as well would get some interest

2. Site Sponsor

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Re: FN issues Repost

I hear you loud and clear especially about the future for our kids and following generations........I have been terribly concerned like yourself wishing at times I was a better speaker and more educated to get into politics to try and make a difference.....but its not me.

As a proud Canadian its increasingly frustrating watching our municipal, provincial and federal politicians roll over at every turn, Im not saying there hasn't been wrongs done but with what has been decided in the Supreme Court of Canada is going to ruin this Country which it is well on the way.

This is what I think is in the works for the future.......First Nations will be running the Country totally with in 25 years Federally, Provincially and Municipally, and its not going to be pretty.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

I just posted a similiar message on the other thread before I read this, there are about 5 threads on this very serious issue and your not alone in loosing sleep.

I agree fellows I'm so pissed

If a guy gets into a static at a roadblock the mounties will take your guns away if you sneeze the wrong way, the armed FN will get in their truck and drive away before the mounties show up leaving the innocent unarmed blockaders there.
    I have no problem with defending myself with violence but I wont go looking for it, nor will I back down so I hope i dont encounter an unfriendly blockade.

If the hunting weren't so good I'd move far out of BC as quick as possible so I could avoid all this bullshit. I assure you it's much worse in BC than other provinces and they are much more entitled and pandered to here...

Pretty much only here for the hunting..

I also just posted along the same lines in. another thread.
    I know there has been concerns about BCWF but maybe this is a cause that can get them into action and earn back the trust of everyone who has concerns about them. Many of us still pay them and they have the resources and knowledge to get started.
    Go Fund me could probably get a lot of $$$ but I don't know how it could be used effectively.

guest Guest

Time for ALL to take a stand now.
    Our forfathers have contibuted greatly to this country and deserve every opportunity to legally hunt and harvest that FN do.
    Just think of what FN wouldn't have if it wasnt for whitey.
    They will never stop wanting it all.
    Stand up for yourselves.

Is there a way back ?
    Decisions are out of the political hands, the court of BC and Canada are following a new mandate
    The direction is laid out in the United Nations Declaration on The Rights of Indigenous Peoples

Check out JTs speech at the UN in Sept 2017
    He wants to make Canada a leading example for other countries around the world
    As long as we are apologizing, anything goes

Especially in BC where 100 years ago the lines were not drawn in the dirt with treaties
    The new world order for BC will kill any kind of foreign investment and soon resource extraction will be crippled

The road BC is on will soon lead to an almost sovereign state similar to how Quebec is handled, with its own laws and signs
    BC history is being re-written with the renaming of peaks parks and rivers
    Taxpayers will still be welcome, just the taxes will go to our new BC gov't
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Gotta get Trans Mountain going, the pipeline Kinder-Morgan rah himes with Horgan -- once that get's delt with properly you'll see success --
    -- settle this pipeline first to qwench thy thirst and we;ll be first to come forth --
    Jelly -- Stand up, and be counted for what you are about to receive -- you got dah money honey ? I got dah time!