Thread: DFO's Next Target?

Question DFO's Next Target?

Forgive me for coming across so jaded with the department, but given happenings of late it is tough for some of us not to...

White Sturgeon (Upper Fraser River designatable unit): consultation on the potential listing under the Species at Risk Act

The Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada (COSEWIC) has performed an assessment of White Sturgeon (Upper Fraser River designatable unit [DU]) and found it to be endangered.

Before deciding whether the Upper Fraser River designatable unit of White Sturgeon (Acipenser transmontanus) will be added to the List of Wildlife Species at Risk as endangered, the Government of Canada would like to hear your opinion, comments, and suggestions regarding the possible ecological, cultural, and economic impacts of listing or not listing this species under SARA.

http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/species-esp...index-eng.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

2. Site Sponsor

Re: DFO's Next Target?

Looks like I need to book a sturgeon fishing trip ASAP.
    So tired of these governments taking everything away.
    When is everyone else going to get sick of it and demand change ?

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Forgive me for coming across so jaded with the department, but given happenings of late it is tough for some of us not to...

White Sturgeon (Upper Fraser River designatable unit): consultation on the potential listing under the Species at Risk Act

The Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada (COSEWIC) has performed an assessment of White Sturgeon (Upper Fraser River designatable unit [DU]) and found it to be endangered.

Before deciding whether the Upper Fraser River designatable unit of White Sturgeon (Acipenser transmontanus) will be added to the List of Wildlife Species at Risk as endangered, the Government of Canada would like to hear your opinion, comments, and suggestions regarding the possible ecological, cultural, and economic impacts of listing or not listing this species under SARA.

http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/species-esp...index-eng.html

So catch and release is soon to be banned ? Fak the DFO ! Maybe they should stop people from netting them in that area and killing /selling them....

Time to be a FOTL??
    Last edited by limit time; 05-21-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Endangered my ass!! I have fished sturgeon just south of Williams lake last three years in a row. Easy to catch 12 fish in a day. Ranging from little guys right up to 8 1/2’ They are using all this species at risk bullshit to hand over all wildlife resource to the Indians.
    Beer so much more than a breakfast drink.

What would everyone do with their 50-60K jet boats??!!

guest Guest

Same as the thousands that fish along the coast of BC.
    The Liberals are destroying life as we knew it.

Next they will claim all wildlife is owned by FNs.

Time to axe them out of their political seats in Oct. And demand sound science based decisions from the Conservatives. Lord help us with another 4 years of Turdoland.....and certainly not NDGreens.

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post

Time to axe them out of their political seats in Oct. And demand sound science based decisions from the Conservatives. Lord help us with another 4 years of Turdoland.....and certainly not NDGreens.
    Thing is, I'm not sure that the Conservatives are going to reverse/change anything that the Liberals have done thus far. I have been trying to get those answers from my MP, but I dont think anyone wants to talk about anything regarding UNDRIP, reconciliation, UN, and giving the resources away, and on the "all wildlife being owned by FN" .....I can believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post

Well said!