Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BC Provincial Court Judgment on Crawford Stones ram

Re: BC Provincial Court Judgment on Crawford Stones ram

Buncha BS if you ask me. I know where I get CI done it’d be plugged and in the man cave...
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Quote Originally Posted by .264winmag View Post
    Buncha BS if you ask me. I know where I get CI done it’d be plugged and in the man cave...
    Same place as Shockey ??
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    I have a Stone Ram in the man cave almost identical to this Ram in question. His right side Full curl past the nose. His left broomed heavy and well short. Compulsory inspection at 8.5 years. This Ram too i believe to be 8.5......but that said I too passed on many many Rams because of only counting 7. I wanted an obviously Legal Stone. The Anuli close to the skull can be very tough to see up close. Never mind out at distances 100 yards and more.
    Tough call for the young hunter.......I think I would trust Giests opinion over many a many inspectors unfortunately. IMO the COs opinion shouldnt even come into play here. Hes not a biologist. Its not his specialty.
    Many inspectors would say yes thats a 8.5 yr old Ram. Some not. Unfortunately.
    yes the last year can be hard to see and if there as indicated in the one photo with the lines I would call it 8 1/2 as well but still would not shoot on age
    according to the regs. That is one of the problems with different CIs passing it and others not, they have to be all on the same page and do it the way it
    is writing for the regs. There has been cases were CIs have passed rams and then they were taken away later as well.
    There is talk of sheep going back to be CIed by the wardens and not inspectors and possible the 8 year rule to be taken off
    stones as well, and for them to be inspected in the region taken, and LEH but that may be more for big horn areas.