Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a little advice/info on solo moose hunting in 7-28, 7-40 and 7-41

Re: Looking for a little advice/info on solo moose hunting in 7-28, 7-40 and 7-41

Sounds like you’re prepared. 7-28, bring a atv and jump right in and have a adventure. I hunt solo almost 100% , you get a different experience. Keep busy, it sounds all good from the computer but the mental aspect can be tough at times. I love my inreach for this.

Just take it easy and stay safe is #1.

Just think of how much you won’t get to see and do in life if you wait on others.

Have fun!

Re: Looking for a little advice/info on solo moose hunting in 7-28, 7-40 and 7-41

Thanks for all the comments so far. I don't think I will be putting in for 7-40 or 7-41 since it sounds like it isn't the greatest place to go especially solo. I will be hunting solo wherever I end up going whether its for moose or if I don't get a draw it will be elk for the week and a half I have off in October.

One question I had in the OP was about resources like elk101 for moose. Is there anything like that you would recommend?