Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insane bear weekend and trailcam scores

Re: Insane bear weekend and trailcam scores

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Contact the MOE office in Surrey. If he is still there Brent Gurd(or Gurt whatever it is) maybe be interested or know who would be. Been sometime since I bugged anyone in the region 2 office so who is around might have changed
    I'll give it a rip and see if it's something they don't already know and whether or not they think it matters in the grand scheme of things. Still kicking back watching these. Just saw a whitetail take a dump right in front of the cam. Was thinking, "yeah these WT's are ****ing all over my BT spot" and started to wonder ok cool, so there's WT's but why the sudden lack of BT's? Watched about 4 hours worth of WT "action" and a few BT's h ere and there. It's not like the WT's are chasing them away and I don't think there's a shortage of food. Guess that would be a question for the bio's too. I'll good video compilation put together in a week or two and will send them a link, see where it goes.

Re: Insane bear weekend and trailcam scores

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    I'll give it a rip and see if it's something they don't already know and whether or not they think it matters in the grand scheme of things. Still kicking back watching these. Just saw a whitetail take a dump right in front of the cam. Was thinking, "yeah these WT's are ****ing all over my BT spot" and started to wonder ok cool, so there's WT's but why the sudden lack of BT's? Watched about 4 hours worth of WT "action" and a few BT's h ere and there. It's not like the WT's are chasing them away and I don't think there's a shortage of food. Guess that would be a question for the bio's too. I'll good video compilation put together in a week or two and will send them a link, see where it goes.
    They may know they exist but you can likely provide information that helps show the spread or level of it. It may not be priority species to them but adding information to their files is a positive