Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Bear Spot and Stalk Hunting Video

Black Bear Spot and Stalk Hunting Video

I can't lie, this spot and stalk black bear hunt got a little out of hand for me. Sneaking up on bears is a different kind of excitement and having them "sneak" up on us is different again. Either way, it was an awesome hunt, I hope you enjoy:

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Black Bear Spot and Stalk Hunting Video

I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel so watching this video was the first thing I did this morning. Awesome video, and really nice chocolate bear.
    Those two bears chasing each other came really close to you. It is hard to say how far they really were from you, but it looked close. Thanks for posting.

Thanks! Glad that you enjoyed the video!!

Great video, quit amazing seeing all them bears out. Was really hoping rose was going to be the shooter.
    You have a great family and life style, really enjoy your adventures.

Hmmm very well done. Good for you Rose..fear is what keeps you on your toes and alive.you did great.i appreciated your feelings..showed in your eyes.you handled it perfectly.
    Pretty damn decent colored phase black bear..most colored black bears tend to be smaller..ie 5.5 feet.
    I REALLY appreciated the comments about complicated emotions on harvesting any animal..the taking of a life.it should never be flippant careless..
    One of the best black bear harvest videos I have seen
    Thank you for sharing.
    Srupp

You guys around home or down south maybe? I got my tags, but with renos the wife says Mother’s Day bear hunting isn’t on the schedule.... Headed to work Monday, this work thing sure messes up spring bear.

Congratulations on a great hunt, I have never seen so many bears in one field before, ever. I watch all of your videos, I love the fact that your daughters' are all hunters. Both of mine are great shots, but only the younger one likes to hunt. My oldest girl loves eating wild game(she really doesn't have much choice unless she were to become vegetarian) she just doesn't like the killing part. Once again congratulations.

Congrats, great vids as always! Your family, and friends are great ambassadors to hunting, I hope you change the hearts and minds of those who oppose our way of life with your honesty, sensitivity, and humour. Very inspiring
    Keep up the great work!
    ~
    Adult Onset Hunter
    CCFR Member

Wherever there is Animal Worship there is Human Sacrifice. That is, both symbolically and literally, a real truth of historical experience.
    — G. K. Chesterton

Great video, well filmed. Very raw and exciting to watch.
    Huntin, fishin, and lovin every day.

Very good vid and nice bear, congrats....