Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many pairs of socks?

Re: How many pairs of socks?

Quote Originally Posted by Rieber View Post
    First off you can get 4 days by spinning them from to back and then flipping them inside out and spinning them again. On day 5 you just pick the cleanest panel.
    so after two days of farting and rubbing your dirty ass on your undies, you flip them and wear the dirty ass part on the front? lol that's friggin gross

Quote Originally Posted by slowjo View Post
    so after two days of farting and rubbing your dirty ass on your undies, you flip them and wear the dirty ass part on the front? lol that's friggin gross
    No- I wipe my ass after using it so it's not dirty - I guess if you don't clean up after business then things get a little tricky. Hey, shit happens but I personally can use my underwear over the weekend provided there was no shrapnel. Carry a small package of non-scented Wet-ones for your final cleanup. Your 5-hole will thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rieber View Post
    No- I wipe my ass after using it so it's not dirty - I guess if you don't clean up after business then things get a little tricky. Hey, shit happens but I personally can use my underwear over the weekend provided there was no shrapnel. Carry a small package of non-scented Wet-ones for your final cleanup. Your 5-hole will thank you.
    Wet ones or baby wipes are a lifesaver
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Medium phd smartwool socks!! I wear then all the time, not just for hunting. Atmosphere just had a good sale over the long weekend. Have to be the phd ones, they have special parts that make the socks fit really good. Ive tried darn tough but they weren’t comfy like the smartwool

1-3 pairs of socks depending on the hunt, but usually just 1 on feet and a backup. Wetwipes + merino underwear goes a long way.

Tea tree oil on your feet can help with the stink just don’t use to much or you will smell like incense Its a natural antiseptic and also fights foot fungus and athletes foot. And reduces sweating