Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Region 4 Elk Hunting

Re: Region 4 Elk Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by chevy View Post
    yeah there is alot of people up there but guess what, thats life!!!! if you would have looked at most of them (no offence to anyone) but 85% of them had alberta plates!!! but sorry model88 im just trying to help out a fellow hunter if you dont like it hunt a different area there is alot of places to hunt in the elk valley not just the bull river??? go up teepee creek the elk are going good up there right now, was there 2 nights ago,, and the whitetails are all over up there!!!!! cheers
    Holy smokes somebodys gotta lighten up. Was only kidding man easy does it.

So bull river is good for road hunting? I was kinda looking for more of a hiking zone, Im guessing you could hike bull river if you wanted to?
    Born to hunt, Forced to work.

Quote Originally Posted by garsher View Post
    So bull river is good for road hunting? I was kinda looking for more of a hiking zone, Im guessing you could hike bull river if you wanted to?
    The Bull river is a huge area, lots of hunting to be had. Head up start glassing and prepare to hike. The odd bull gets killed by the road just like anywhere else. The Galbraith area is good as well as the upper end towards Munroe lake and all areas in between!

Quote Originally Posted by model88 View Post
    The Bull river is a huge area, lots of hunting to be had. Head up start glassing and prepare to hike. The odd bull gets killed by the road just like anywhere else. The Galbraith area is good as well as the upper end towards Munroe lake and all areas in between!
    Is Galbraith and Munroe lake around bull river? Sorry i'm unfamiliar with the area.
    Born to hunt, Forced to work.

There are elk up the Bull ***** FSR as well (Bull Quinn).
    Interesting, apparently you can't write ***** without it being asterixed out. Is it because this is the youth forum or is it forum wide?
    Last edited by Seeadler; 09-25-2007 at 04:26 PM.

Well ill just add into this post anyone try castlegar I her its pretty hot too!! Lol...kootenays is well known fr elk. Use google earth helps wirh finding those old drainages that those big elk are in during the warm days. Be pretty prepared to work fo him though!
    Hunt to live, live to hunt

Check out the Lamb creek fire.

Hot topic. No shame in askin for help. Somebody once helped us, remember. General details are always welcome. Specifics, now that's a different story. Best of luck to you in reg. 4 👍

Haha, just noticed this thread started in '07 lol

There are lots of animals for us hunters to enjoy. I don't know why people are so selfish. Some hunters act like they are desperate for food. Chevy was simply sharing his knowledge with a new hunter.