Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Region 4 Elk Hunting

Hybrid View

Region 4 Elk Hunting

Hey guys, a bunch of you said that region 4 is good for elk hunting. I was just wondering if you could possibly upload some maps, or directions on where some good spots are. I'm unfamiliar with region 4 as i only have hunted around princeton. It would be very much appreciated.
    Born to hunt, Forced to work.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Region 4 Elk Hunting

Go up towards the bull river you can find elk all over there trust me i know stay on highway 3 and then you turn left after wardner and go up there anywhere in that area is good anyways good luck
    I love venison

Hey, i just looked at a map of the wardner area, and theres a bunch of provincial parks there. Can you hunt in those? Im guessing yes?

Quote Originally Posted by chevy View Post
    Go up towards the bull river you can find elk all over there trust me i know stay on highway 3 and then you turn left after wardner and go up there anywhere in that area is good anyways good luck
    No wonder there where people all over the place up there the last 3 weeks..............

yeah there is alot of people up there but guess what, thats life!!!! if you would have looked at most of them (no offence to anyone) but 85% of them had alberta plates!!! but sorry model88 im just trying to help out a fellow hunter if you dont like it hunt a different area there is alot of places to hunt in the elk valley not just the bull river??? go up teepee creek the elk are going good up there right now, was there 2 nights ago,, and the whitetails are all over up there!!!!! cheers
    I love venison

Quote Originally Posted by chevy View Post
    yeah there is alot of people up there but guess what, thats life!!!! if you would have looked at most of them (no offence to anyone) but 85% of them had alberta plates!!! but sorry model88 im just trying to help out a fellow hunter if you dont like it hunt a different area there is alot of places to hunt in the elk valley not just the bull river??? go up teepee creek the elk are going good up there right now, was there 2 nights ago,, and the whitetails are all over up there!!!!! cheers
    Holy smokes somebodys gotta lighten up. Was only kidding man easy does it.

So bull river is good for road hunting? I was kinda looking for more of a hiking zone, Im guessing you could hike bull river if you wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by garsher View Post
    So bull river is good for road hunting? I was kinda looking for more of a hiking zone, Im guessing you could hike bull river if you wanted to?
    The Bull river is a huge area, lots of hunting to be had. Head up start glassing and prepare to hike. The odd bull gets killed by the road just like anywhere else. The Galbraith area is good as well as the upper end towards Munroe lake and all areas in between!

Quote Originally Posted by model88 View Post
    The Bull river is a huge area, lots of hunting to be had. Head up start glassing and prepare to hike. The odd bull gets killed by the road just like anywhere else. The Galbraith area is good as well as the upper end towards Munroe lake and all areas in between!
    Is Galbraith and Munroe lake around bull river? Sorry i'm unfamiliar with the area.

Chevy you have no clue. Please don't bitch when your honey is over run wiht out of towners.Ps Alberta plates are not welcome here with out a BC hunter Host.