Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Region 4 Elk Hunting

Region 4 Elk Hunting

Hey guys, a bunch of you said that region 4 is good for elk hunting. I was just wondering if you could possibly upload some maps, or directions on where some good spots are. I'm unfamiliar with region 4 as i only have hunted around princeton. It would be very much appreciated.
    Born to hunt, Forced to work.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Region 4 Elk Hunting

Go up towards the bull river you can find elk all over there trust me i know stay on highway 3 and then you turn left after wardner and go up there anywhere in that area is good anyways good luck
    I love venison

Hey, i just looked at a map of the wardner area, and theres a bunch of provincial parks there. Can you hunt in those? Im guessing yes?

Quote Originally Posted by chevy View Post
    Go up towards the bull river you can find elk all over there trust me i know stay on highway 3 and then you turn left after wardner and go up there anywhere in that area is good anyways good luck
    No wonder there where people all over the place up there the last 3 weeks..............

yeah there is alot of people up there but guess what, thats life!!!! if you would have looked at most of them (no offence to anyone) but 85% of them had alberta plates!!! but sorry model88 im just trying to help out a fellow hunter if you dont like it hunt a different area there is alot of places to hunt in the elk valley not just the bull river??? go up teepee creek the elk are going good up there right now, was there 2 nights ago,, and the whitetails are all over up there!!!!! cheers
    I love venison

Chevy you have no clue. Please don't bitch when your honey is over run wiht out of towners.Ps Alberta plates are not welcome here with out a BC hunter Host.

Man, whats with all this hostility? I just wanted to know a good spot, Im new, I have to find out from other people, I dont just want to go somewhere out in the woods and get lost. Plus this is only one of the many spots in bc to find elk.

quite frankly i do have a clue buddy and honestly i do hunt up the bull river maybe once or twice a year but you know i do have tonnes of other areas i hunt and well if the albertans do have a b.c hunter host all the power to them really i dont care i have my own special areas where absolutely nobody ever goes because most are too lazy to hike that far but hey most of the people up the bull river are road hunting anyways actually i would say probably 90% of them road hunt so if you wanna hike giver
    I love venison

interesting... I live in region 4, seen many Elk, but no legal shooters...but have heard the Blaeberry is pretty hot right now.

husky 7mm, you think yours is the only region that gets overrun with out of towners??????
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club