Thread: May long black bear around Quesnel?

Threaded View

May long black bear around Quesnel?

So we're taking the kids out of school for a couple days and making it an extra long long may long

I've hunted east of Quesnel for Bears around Barkerville but usually not until end of may.. first week in June or second week of June depending on snow levels

This time because of the boys time off we're stuck being unflexible... I was thinking of driving out west of quesnel setting up camp and then driving out of there exploring... we ve had good luck out west before although it was later in may again..

Any suggestions we have endless bear tags and no game meat in the freezer.. not looking for rugs or mounts just want to whack and stack to keep our food bill down and save some moose..
    Last edited by ElectricDyck; 05-22-2019 at 03:49 PM.
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

2. Site Sponsor